Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Hi Caretakers! We have just released Dragon Story 1.8! With the new update, we have a new feature that allows MINING! Mining will allow you to craft a brand new Dragon and expand to never-before seen lands in the sky! Read on to see more about this new feature!

Brave the Mine for a chance to collect parts for exciting new Dragons!

The Mine is located on the northwest side of the main island in a rock wall to eligible leveled players. The Mine has two shafts visible once a player enters the mine. The left shaft unlocks at level 45 and contains Platinum Ingots. Collect enough of them, and you can craft the exclusive Platinum Dragon.

The right shaft of the Mine unlocks at level 80. Here, players can play the Mining mini-game to find Island Parts, which are used like Mystic Maps to expand on the brand new island to the northwest of the main island, near the Mine. Unlike the normal islands, this new island is built as you expand. At launch, there are 10 new expansions to be constructed.

But first you'll need the tools...

The tools you need to enter either mine shaft are collected like Dragon Summoning parts, from buildings. At level 45, Bombs will start dropping from the evolution temple. Bombs let you enter the mine for the Platinum Dragon. At 80, Dynamite will start dropping from the breeding den. Dynamite lets you enter the mine for Island Blocks.

The new island works just like the main island, once you've expanded, you can move old buildings or build new ones. The new island has been pre-cleared by elite Caretakers so there's no foliage!

How to Mine:

It takes 1 Bomb or Dynamite to enter a mine. This gives you 12 moves in the mine. Each tap consumes 1 move. When you make a move, you will receive feedback: Too Far, Near, Very Close depending on your distance to a prize. If you get Very Close, tap around that spot to find your prize.

When you're running low on moves, you can exchange Gold for more without leaving your current mining game. Two refills are allowed, and then you have to start a new mining game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-04-17 at 03:48 PM.