Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Hi Caretakers! We have just released Dragon Story 1.8! With the new update, we have a new feature that allows MINING! Mining will allow you to craft a brand new Dragon and expand to never-before seen lands in the sky! Read on to see more about this new feature!

Brave the Mine for a chance to collect parts for exciting new Dragons!

The Mine is located on the northwest side of the main island in a rock wall to eligible leveled players. The Mine has two shafts visible once a player enters the mine. The left shaft unlocks at level 45 and contains Platinum Ingots. Collect enough of them, and you can craft the exclusive Platinum Dragon.

The right shaft of the Mine unlocks at level 80. Here, players can play the Mining mini-game to find Island Parts, which are used like Mystic Maps to expand on the brand new island to the northwest of the main island, near the Mine. Unlike the normal islands, this new island is built as you expand. At launch, there are 10 new expansions to be constructed.

But first you'll need the tools...

The tools you need to enter either mine shaft are collected like Dragon Summoning parts, from buildings. At level 45, Bombs will start dropping from the evolution temple. Bombs let you enter the mine for the Platinum Dragon. At 80, Dynamite will start dropping from the breeding den. Dynamite lets you enter the mine for Island Blocks.

The new island works just like the main island, once you've expanded, you can move old buildings or build new ones. The new island has been pre-cleared by elite Caretakers so there's no foliage!

How to Mine:

It takes 1 Bomb or Dynamite to enter a mine. This gives you 12 moves in the mine. Each tap consumes 1 move. When you make a move, you will receive feedback: Too Far, Near, Very Close depending on your distance to a prize. If you get Very Close, tap around that spot to find your prize.

When you're running low on moves, you can exchange Gold for more without leaving your current mining game. Two refills are allowed, and then you have to start a new mining game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-04-17 at 03:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I'm on 19th expansion. 20 is the last. Attachment 36309Attachment 36309

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    You're welcome, yes I agree.
    Here is my island, I don't know if you can picture it, I've only got 11 out of the 16 new expansions so far.

Attachment 35854
    island in the bottom left corner is the last one you could expand before the new expansions

Attachment 35855

KP 2-3-17:
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Android Players!!! The wait is over!! With the latest Valentine Version it goes to expand with the mining parts!

I accidentally (on my sleepy mode) clicked on the expand button and uttered some very unsuitable words for 5 minutes...but than to my sheer releif and joy, found that the mine was still open...I have expanded 11 squares with my saved 1015 parts...waiting to get some more dynamit...

KP- 1-27-17- New mining land available:
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did get confirmation that there are 16 new expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Lots of new mining land!

(requires updating to Dragon Story version 2.6 iOS, can't speculate on when this will come to Android yet). ^_^

KP- To keep mining for food, make sure you leave the very last expansion open. Once you complete the last expansion, your mine will close and you can no longer mine for food.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Leave at least one expansion open

WOW, looks great! I can't wait!

1-31-16: Expansions are open again!

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    We have 40 expansions, 2 groups of 20. The first group has green trees and the second one has blue trees.

Edit (KP)- 10-11-14- IOS players need to download new Halloween version from iTunes to see the next set of expansions!

Halloween has another 20 expansions. They'll be available in the regular version in a future version update, but to access them now, please play Halloween.

Edit(KP) 4-1-2014- New expansions ( after the first 10 ) have now opened up. You can mine with dynamite again!

edit(KP)

Dynamite drops from the Breeding Den and you've reached the maximum amount you can hold, 25.

You can obtain dynamite and bombs buy doing things in the game (Or you can buy with gold)

For the Platinum Dragon:
    Get bombs by evolving your Dragons

For Expansions:
    Get dynamite by breeding Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Platinum egg
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-25-17 at 02:21 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Guess I'm not in Beta
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Rhino Keeper
    Goodbye, Halloween version I'm excited though, downloading now~!

Executive Chef
    The mining looks like the one in farm story 2

Updating now...... Hoping I'm In beta (I'm never chosen)

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds fun,

Rhino Keeper
    Got 2 ingots, 2 island parts! Agh if I had noticed the update half an hour earlier I would have another bomb right now...

Executive Chef
    Takes forever to download 1.8

Executive Chef
    Ahhh didn't get it on this acct

But got it on the other... Atleast I get to try it

Rhino Keeper
    I am not in beta

Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast