Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    Agreed. Not fair that some got the new island and not the other. Testing have been long enough, bugs should have been fixed by now

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Anyone else not recieving the food and coin bonuses when finding pieces? I've found 4 ingots and 3 island parts today but recieved no bonus items.
    Me too, it seems the food and coin bonuses have stopped
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Ok just tried it again and again recieving bonuses. Thank goodness!! Cause this is the best part of the feature.

Rhino Keeper
    For Kindle Fire players; I know there's zero chance that we'll ever get this feature even if it's published to all; but I would like to know if there is supposed to be an updated 1.8 version for us that doesn't have the new feature? I checked the Kindle app store and it's still version 1.0.7.4 - thanks.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so i'm not keeping myself updated on the subject at all so my question might be silly - but is it still only iOS that have the mining thingy and can get not just Platinum dragon and the extra expansion space, and the awesome help that the bonus food is? Extra coins too ofc, but that extra food i get is great tbh! Or, has some of these new features been served to the rest too? Anyway, must say it stinks big time if everyone cannot have all of these nice new features - it's been a while now, should be getting embarrassing for developers, i hope they get their act together soon (or rather, not any later)!

Edit: ok,so my question was prolly silly-not even all with iOS has the new stuff? It's getting even more weird...
    Last edited by MakJulos; 01-29-14 at 11:48 AM.

Does anyone have tips on mining efficiency? There are times when I just could not fine anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoapeipei View Post
    Does anyone have tips on mining efficiency? There are times when I just could not fine anything.
    I usually find 2-3 per mine. I start at a spot and imagine the mine space as a grid. If the click says too far then i move over 3 or 4 grid squares. I keep moving until I get a NEAR popping up and then only move 1 grid square up down left or right. If it says close i look at the spacing of the near and the close and move in the appropriate direction trying to keep it at CLOSE.

Does that make any sense? Hard to explain. But once I hit a NEAR then i start to pinpoint closer to the CLOSE until I get it. Sometimes I get nothing but almost always I get 1 or 2 and every now and then 3-4 per mine.

It helps for me to see it as a grid like a checkerboard and choose spots like that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I usually find 2-3 per mine. I start at a spot and imagine the mine space as a grid. If the click says too far then i move over 3 or 4 grid squares. I keep moving until I get a NEAR popping up and then only move 1 grid square up down left or right. If it says close i look at the spacing of the near and the close and move in the appropriate direction trying to keep it at CLOSE.

Does that make any sense? Hard to explain. But once I hit a NEAR then i start to pinpoint closer to the CLOSE until I get it. Sometimes I get nothing but almost always I get 1 or 2 and every now and then 3-4 per mine.

It helps for me to see it as a grid like a checkerboard and choose spots like that.
    I do something very similar. But I'd like to add that when I hit a "near" space I immediately move 2 spaces away. If I get a "too far" after that I'll move 2 spaces in the opposite direction. If I get another "near," I'll move to a spot that is 2 spaces away from both of them (the other "near" space). I use this stragegy because "near" means that the item is exactly 2 spaces away and I feel that I would be wasting spaces if I check a spot directly next to it when I know it will not be the actual object. I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone, but I generally average 2-3 items each time I go to the mine.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Ok just tried it again and again recieving bonuses. Thank goodness!! Cause this is the best part of the feature.
    Yea, it seems to be a bug or glitch just that short period of time, it's fine now for me as well
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

cant wait until im level 45
    Kingdom Clash Royal Hall 7 1045 crowns Elder of Zombie Kingdom
    Dragon Story level 33
    City Story level 19