Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I was like you before, but now I've decided to stop being desperate. Why? Because I truly feel TL isn't hearing our complains and we will not have more land anytime soon
    This is a mining thread and ur prob is need land so u need to post a thread about that so TL can pay more attention
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    This is a mining thread and ur prob is need land so u need to post a thread about that so TL can pay more attention
    Tell that to the player who first posted about needing more land, I simply replied to his post lol

Plus this is where I should post a complain because this is the mining thread for more land expansions
    Last edited by Kennedward; 07-08-15 at 06:30 AM.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    im guessing we will have loads more dragons instead , maybe if we start to ask for more dragons instead they might give us land LOL
    Agreed, reverse psychology might just be what we need
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I am not a land need but I think TL is really not-active and care about this!s

Ps: I really lazy to mining
    Agreed, I've seen many complains on many threads but no mods reply to us lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Farm Supplier
    Here's my prediction - for what it's worth -

We'll see an option to increase the mining and stone habitats from 3 to 4 before we see more mining expansions. Perhaps the same for royal and Dino habitats. Hopefully S8 or TL or whatever we're supposed to call it is working on a better fix besides just adding 20 more expansions to the north. I have so many eggs in storage that have never seen the light of day that a 20 land piece expansion isn't going to help me for very long

My personal strategy these days - which I HATE - is to hold off on that last mining expansion. I'm trading off epic dragons that have low food costs to evolve (Island, Titan, etc) because I have to keep getting bombs for the craft/mining dragons. I'm also selling all my decorative 3-dragon habitats. Congratulations TL/S8/whatever - you've guaranteed I'll never, ever waste money on a decorative 3-dragon habitat again
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    Here's my prediction - for what it's worth -

We'll see an option to increase the mining and stone habitats from 3 to 4 before we see more mining expansions. Perhaps the same for royal and Dino habitats. Hopefully S8 or TL or whatever we're supposed to call it is working on a better fix besides just adding 20 more expansions to the north. I have so many eggs in storage that have never seen the light of day that a 20 land piece expansion isn't going to help me for very long

My personal strategy these days - which I HATE - is to hold off on that last mining expansion. I'm trading off epic dragons that have low food costs to evolve (Island, Titan, etc) because I have to keep getting bombs for the craft/mining dragons. I'm also selling all my decorative 3-dragon habitats. Congratulations TL/S8/whatever - you've guaranteed I'll never, ever waste money on a decorative 3-dragon habitat again
    Agreed! I'm not so lucky as I didn't know how far land expansions go so I've actually finished expanding months... or almost a year or so ago.

I've been keeping dragon prizes (from tournaments and world events) in storage for quite some time now, with nowhere else to put them. However I am saving up gold to buy 4 dragons habitats so hopefully I'll get to display more soon.

The problem I have though, it's that like you said, TL is introducing new 3 dragon habitats that can only be bought with gold. I know some players bought them, but I seriously don't find it helpful at all because it would be a waste of my gold to buy it when I can save more to buy a 4 dragon one.

Anyways, that's my rant, hopefully more land expansions are coming soon as I've just gotten another dragon in storage from the tournament, and soon there'll be 1 more from the world event.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    We are having an event now that requires you to hatch and level up a Dragon, when people have been begging for more land for months! Where are they supposed to put this Dragon? We need more Expansions, more room to hold all the new Dragons being released!! Please re-open the mine if that's what it takes to get more land! Make it possible for all players to participate in this timed event please!
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    We are having an event now that requires you to hatch and level up a Dragon, when people have been begging for more land for months! Where are they supposed to put this Dragon? We need more Expansions, more room to hold all the new Dragons being released!! Please re-open the mine if that's what it takes to get more land! Make it possible for all players to participate in this timed event please!
    Thank you, Annie
    I have even stopped mining for dragons now, it's has become a serious problem lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Yep more and more dragons and no where to put them. I see there's a nice new 3 color habitat (with only 3 dragon capacity for some non logical reason) that I can't place. I have all 4 dragon habitats, 1 of each special 3 dragon habitat and 20 diamond habitats, all gold dragon habitats, no decor yet can't possibly fit another habitat so it's not even possible to replace diamond habitats with regular ones, they won't fit. FFS TL ADD MORE LAND, LOTS MORE LAND, AND RAISE THE HABITAT CAP TO LIKE 200
    Last edited by Jrod333; 07-25-15 at 07:43 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I have even stopped mining for dragons now, it's has become a serious problem lol
    Since my last post I managed to trade some duplicates to make room, so right now I am mining for the current dragon lol

It's been quite some time since I have room
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons