Page 23 of 102 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Rhino Keeper
    Level 139 and no new toys to play with. Hope to get it soon, looks like a fun feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    I got the Mine expansion...WONDERFUL....Well wait...NOT!

So, I got the mine expansion and the first round of purchasing of bombs and dynamite is for coin. After that...YOU HAVE TO USE GOLD TO BUY BOMBS AND DYNAMITE for use in this expansion. what a STUPID, MONEY GRABBING waste of time and programming.

All that WASTED TIME and PROGRAMMING RESOURCES could have gone into bringing Android into Parity with iOS.

Don't waste your time on this expansion...it's yet ANOTHER GOLD TRAP by TeamLarva!

I didn't have to buy more items with gold. I got 4 dynamites from breeding and 3 of those other thingys from evolving my dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    I got the Mine expansion...WONDERFUL....Well wait...NOT!

So, I got the mine expansion and the first round of purchasing of bombs and dynamite is for coin. After that...YOU HAVE TO USE GOLD TO BUY BOMBS AND DYNAMITE for use in this expansion. what a STUPID, MONEY GRABBING waste of time and programming.

All that WASTED TIME and PROGRAMMING RESOURCES could have gone into bringing Android into Parity with iOS.

Don't waste your time on this expansion...it's yet ANOTHER GOLD TRAP by TeamLarva!
    You get bombs and dynamite through evolving and breeding dragons. You do not have to buy them with gold. I have had the mine since the beginning and have never used gold to buy the materials.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    You get bombs and dynamite through evolving and breeding dragons. You do not have to buy them with gold. I have had the mine since the beginning and have never used gold to buy the materials.
    Good to know...But for those that have all evolved dragons??? I suppose there is breeding new dragons...assuming you actually hatch them and not just toss them because you've got the same dragon 15 times in a row while trying for one of the new dragons (like Aquarius)???

Executive Chef
    Yeah - but it is easy to pop them up to 3, evolve to four. I have everything needed for trading, but if I didn't I would have the option of trading them, then, too. Otherwise sell them off. The price of bombs is some food and time, I guess. Besides, with tournaments, crafted dragons (arena reward parts) and summonings, there are sufficient dragons to fill in between successful breedings.... Mostly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Yeah - but it is easy to pop them up to 3, evolve to four. I have everything needed for trading, but if I didn't I would have the option of trading them, then, too. Otherwise sell them off. The price of bombs is some food and time, I guess. Besides, with tournaments, crafted dragons (arena reward parts) and summonings, there are sufficient dragons to fill in between successful breedings.... Mostly.
    Not that easy if you only have to evolve from 6 to 7 and 9 to 10
    Like I have on other acct with this feature

So you waste a lot of apples

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, okay. I guess mine was meaningless. Good to know!

Rhino Keeper
    android people miss out again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thank you tl

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Boldly going where no android has gone before him.......

So far I've had no problems that I've noticed. Nothing like trouble visiting or crashing or anything like that. I like it, the only thing I can complain about is the blah colour of the expansions lol
    wait i just saw this so android are picked???

Fashion Designer
    I just got the mine expansion too. Looks like a lot of collecting but fun doing something new!