Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Banned
    You can't until Storm8 open it up again, maybe you completed the last expansion but there is nothing to be done. THe last expansion we had for mining land was 2 years ago, hoping for one soon but who knows!

Banned
    We really need more land

Banned
    Really TL another habitat? I see I'm punished for buying too much. I can't fit anymore habitats. We need more land

Rhino Keeper
    Shocking new update just landed for iOS no mine open or land increase smh wooooo we get to play bingo soon and leaderboard event jungle related next then another tales a spooky one apparently in the update notes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Shocking new update just landed for iOS no mine open or land increase smh wooooo we get to play bingo soon and leaderboard event jungle related next then another tales a spooky one apparently in the update notes
    Yeah that's great and all but I'm forced into a corner. I don't even have a free 2x2 square space available. All 4 Dragon habitats and every other paid item they offer filling every possible plot

Okay a new feature has just been added and I'm just about out of space! Can someone please, please, please let us know if we will be able to expand in the near future!?

Rhino Keeper
    I agree

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You can't until Storm8 open it up again, maybe you completed the last expansion but there is nothing to be done. THe last expansion we had for mining land was 2 years ago, hoping for one soon but who knows!
    Well Halloween has been and gone and still nothing! Am I missing something here, new sub games in the story ie Bingo but we can't have more land mining expansion. Is anyone listening to our pleas, players can not buy new habitats if they are maxed out land wise, so as a business you are losing credibility with us as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well Halloween has been and gone and still nothing! Am I missing something here, new sub games in the story ie Bingo but we can't have more land mining expansion. Is anyone listening to our pleas, players can not buy new habitats if they are maxed out land wise, so as a business you are losing credibility with us as well.
    Wow, this seems very odd. Another thing my neighbor is very upset about is the fact that she purchased both the new dynamite dragons and can't use the dynamite collected . It just keeps piling up. So sad. I feel really bad for you guys

Host(ess)
    And using the dynamite keeps showing up in my Bingo Adventures. I can't have to keep starting and canceling those when I see them. Which sucks, because it's something that can easily be done to get a Bingo space. Can TL at least open up the mine so we can still use our dynamite even if we don't get land?