Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Host(ess)
    Is this egg from Monster Story? It's not in Sehana's egg chart but looks familiarClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	12297

Executive Chef
    That's Fairytale! Congrats!

Mining game is sooo boring. But I need to expand so there is no other way. ://

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranta_Moony View Post
    You're lucky you've got mining. There are quite a few of us STILL waiting for the mining feature I'll be very happy to swap with you

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    You're lucky you've got mining. There are quite a few of us STILL waiting for the mining feature I'll be very happy to swap with you
    I'm sorry for those who don't have mining, but still this feature is boring. You just keep collecting island parts forever... Ugh. Hope everyone will get this feature soon. Maybe somebody is gonna like it.

I have 2 platinum dragons already. Please change the reward to a different dragon, because I still have the ingots.

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry for those who don't have mining, but still this feature is boring. You just keep collecting island parts forever... Ugh. Hope everyone will get this feature soon. Maybe somebody is gonna like it.
    I like the feature itself, but after having crafted your platinum dragon and gotten a big batch of island parts...it does feel a bit meaningless...hmm you can't trade the platinum dragon in for gems can you? Well well, i too hope everyone gets this soon, it's a bit stupid how long that takes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kafeole View Post
    I have 2 platinum dragons already. Please change the reward to a different dragon, because I still have the ingots.
    I have been constantly evolving and I only have 114 out of 200 for my first platinum. If they expire it already I will be mad cause I never have enough time to get the craft able dragons. And I am a committed player so no do not give a new reward!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE the mining!

Quote Originally Posted by kafeole View Post
    Wow lucky
    I'm not even in beta but my younger sister has it
    I'm very happy that there are more expansions
    Last edited by matchbox222; 02-09-14 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Added to post