Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Banned
    Kooky can you update the title to something like there are only 40 expansion currently and date it so we know this is the current merged thread? Thanks

Oh FANTASTICCCCCCCCXCCCCCC bravoooooo S8 good job!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Oh FANTASTICCCCCCCCXCCCCCC bravoooooo S8 good job!!!!!!!
    They have not done anything yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Kooky can you update the title to something like there are only 40 expansion currently and date it so we know this is the current merged thread? Thanks
    Updated.

Also, please note that the most recent posts discussing android parity have been removed for being off -topic.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Thanks Kooky but it would have been nicer if it said 60 expansions. What is happening with programmers and staff? No update or change in the longest time.

Nightclub Owner
    Even 60 is not enough, I think to fit all the dragons in the game right now we'll need 100 or so
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

You are absolutely right, 60 is not enough. I've used up 40 already, I need at least another 30 spaces, plus room for any new dragons that will be coming out.

Has anyone from S8 ever explained why there isn't enough room for all the dragons that they put out? I have read other posts saying they are only interested in making money, I know I'm not the only one who has spent a fortune playing this game, so if all of us who spend money on this game have to stop because of lack of space, S8 will lose money.
    I personally think that this would truly be a great game if they would just make the breeding just a little bit easier and that we had room to put these dragons, plus I would be more inclined to spend more money if the game was less frustrating. I realize there needs to be a challenge when it comes to breeding, but most of the time it's just too difficult and frustrating. It shouldn't take weeks - months to get certain dragon.
    Well anyway I sure hope that they can make some changes.

Nightclub Owner
    The first change they need to do is increasing land expansions, either that or stop introducing so many dragons so soon, from what I'm seeing so far, we get like 3, 4 or sometimes 5 new dragons per month, which is way too many when we don't have the space to fit them all. On top of that, most new dragons' types are types that we already have tons of, like Green, Yellow, Red.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Yes my friend you are right again.

I just ran out of expansions with the mine today. I have only about 6 other places to expand and those will be gone soon. I really hope there are more expansions coming soon.