Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1017

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

  1. #321
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    33
    Is this egg from Monster Story? It's not in Sehana's egg chart but looks familiarClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	12297

  2. #322
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sacramento, Cali
    Posts
    1,597
    That's Fairytale! Congrats!

  3. #323
    Mining game is sooo boring. But I need to expand so there is no other way. ://

  4. #324
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranta_Moony View Post
    Mining game is sooo boring. But I need to expand so there is no other way. ://
    You're lucky you've got mining. There are quite a few of us STILL waiting for the mining feature I'll be very happy to swap with you

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    You're lucky you've got mining. There are quite a few of us STILL waiting for the mining feature I'll be very happy to swap with you
    I'm sorry for those who don't have mining, but still this feature is boring. You just keep collecting island parts forever... Ugh. Hope everyone will get this feature soon. Maybe somebody is gonna like it.

  6. #326
    I have 2 platinum dragons already. Please change the reward to a different dragon, because I still have the ingots.

  7. #327
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Du gamla du fria
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranta_Moony View Post
    I'm sorry for those who don't have mining, but still this feature is boring. You just keep collecting island parts forever... Ugh. Hope everyone will get this feature soon. Maybe somebody is gonna like it.
    I like the feature itself, but after having crafted your platinum dragon and gotten a big batch of island parts...it does feel a bit meaningless...hmm you can't trade the platinum dragon in for gems can you? Well well, i too hope everyone gets this soon, it's a bit stupid how long that takes.

  8. #328
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by kafeole View Post
    I have 2 platinum dragons already. Please change the reward to a different dragon, because I still have the ingots.
    I have been constantly evolving and I only have 114 out of 200 for my first platinum. If they expire it already I will be mad cause I never have enough time to get the craft able dragons. And I am a committed player so no do not give a new reward!!!

  9. #329
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranta_Moony View Post
    Mining game is sooo boring. But I need to expand so there is no other way. ://
    I LOVE the mining!

  10. #330
    Rhino Keeper matchbox222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by kafeole View Post
    I have 2 platinum dragons already. Please change the reward to a different dragon, because I still have the ingots.
    Wow lucky
    I'm not even in beta but my younger sister has it
    I'm very happy that there are more expansions
    Last edited by matchbox222; 02-09-14 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Added to post

Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •