Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I reached 999 items from the mine, and eventually needed that last space enough to close my mine. Any chance it will be opened agin, with a new purpose? I really appreciated another way to obtain food. It's especially needed now, with the new levels of food needed to reach Epic 15!
    Could we at least get it opened again for those of us who had to expand all the way, please?
    Thank you, Annie
    Yes, same here

Banned
    Is TL not going to open mining expansions again , now that we were given all this new land ? This really sucks

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I accidentally expanded the last piece and now my mine's closed. I hope they reopen it at some point. I'm really going to miss the extra food from mining.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I accidentally expanded the last piece and now my mine's closed. I hope they reopen it at some point. I'm really going to miss the extra food from mining.
    A useful nugget of information, that is! For when I get there. The 500 food bundles were very handy during the Tales event.

155 pieces stored away. Over 75% of the way there, so reasonably happy, although my return per bomb hasn't been good the last couple of days.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Is TL not going to open mining expansions again , now that we were given all this new land ? This really sucks
    Good question, my thoughts are they're probably not, at least not for a long time until most players have cleared the new land given to us
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Yeah the next batch of 20 is not coming in our lifetimes. LOL

Nightclub Owner
    LOL you're most likely correct
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I'm confused. If you expand the last bit of land, does that mean you can no longer mine for dragons either? I've discovered mining for land gives 1,000 apples as rewards sometimes, but only if you find a piece of land, of course. So once you've found all the land, how can you get more food, unless only from the dragon mine shaft.

How do you guys with closed mines get the mining dragons?

What am I missing?

Executive Chef
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm confused. If you expand the last bit of land, does that mean you can no longer mine for dragons either? I've discovered mining for land gives 1,000 apples as rewards sometimes, but only if you find a piece of land, of course. So once you've found all the land, how can you get more food, unless only from the dragon mine shaft.

How do you guys with closed mines get the mining dragons?

What am I missing?
    Don't worry the two mines work separately ..... You would still be able to mine for crafting dragons ..... It's the loss of food from mining for land if that mine closes which is the problem ...... Hope that makes sense ...... There is a way around it but haven't been brave enough to try it although some on here will be able explain better than I how to get 999 pieces and food from the land mine without closing it I think
    Sure someone will explain clearly for you
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Thank you Pern. I do have a knack for wanting to delve into the how's and whys!
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 10-17-15 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Darn auto-correct. Pern became apron. Weird