Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Banned
    We need at least 40 more spaces and we need it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    In February 31st of 2016!

I'm waiting for an expansion and habitats upgrade also, despite the fact that I still have a bunch of duplicates but I don'nt want to trade them..

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    That's a long time away, by then we'll have at least 300 or more dragons introduced to the game.
    Okay, I guess you didn't get my joke.. February does not have 31 days, only have 28 or 29 days.. xD

Executive Chef
    Okay, I guess you didn't get my joke.. February does not have 31 days, only have 28 or 29 days.. xD
    I got it, and admit I did have a chuckle

It's like saying "when hell freezes over" which has a higher probability of happening (it seems) than TL giving us a land expansion

Nightclub Owner
    I got it, and my joke onto that was it's a long time away, and we'll get 300 more dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post

It's like saying "when hell freezes over" which has a higher probability of happening (it seems) than TL giving us a land expansion
    TL prefers to do what they want and not what the game needs, welcome to the banana logic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I got it, and my joke onto that was it's a long time away, and we'll get 300 more dragons
    Oh okay hahahaha, I don't doudt that until we have another land expansion we will have another 300 new dragons introduced to the game xD
    From TL I already expect everything and nothing at the same time, what we need we don't have and what we don't need they give us like the rain drops, unfortunately..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post

Considering the Eagles did go on tour... we may see the expansions.

Nightclub Owner
    TL prefers to do what they want and not what the game needs, welcome to the banana logic!

Oh okay hahahaha, I don't doudt that until we have another land expansion we will have another 300 new dragons introduced to the game xD
    From TL I already expect everything and nothing at the same time, what we need we don't have and what we don't need they give us like the rain drops, unfortunately..
    Agreed.

At the rate this game is going, we have 4 to 5 new dragons every week, so in a month (4 weeks) there's around 16 to 20 new dragons, so by the end of this year (4 months away) there'll be 64 to 80 new dragons.

Add that onto the 550 or so in this game right now, we're talking about over 610 dragons by the end of this year.

Current land only holds 330 or so dragons, so we actually need double the land available now to hold so many dragons LOL!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

We have just been given lots of land. GO EXPAND!!! . Way to Go, Team Lava

Executive Chef
    I reached 999 items from the mine, and eventually needed that last space enough to close my mine. Any chance it will be opened agin, with a new purpose? I really appreciated another way to obtain food. It's especially needed now, with the new levels of food needed to reach Epic 15!
    Could we at least get it opened again for those of us who had to expand all the way, please?
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    We have just been given lots of land. GO EXPAND!!! . Way to Go, Team Lava
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons