Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Nightclub Owner
    I so wish I could hatch all my stored eggs (61 total unique eggs) but with the constant addition of new dragons I just don't have the room.

Please, please, please add new land and take the cap off the habitat limits, S8!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by We_Need_Land View Post
    How many different dragons are you able to fit? I'm always curious who is able to squeeze in the most. I'm at 827 different dragons displayed. Lv 200, 212/217 habitats placed. I'm on Android so I only got the 4 extra floating habitats extra atm, which I really hope doesn't break my account after we do get the update. I have no room to move, so not like I can move them out the way
    According to my own list/calculations I have about 690 dragons total (not including duplicates). 60 of them are in storage so I suppose I have somewhere around 630 displayed, but I also have not completely run out of room yet. I still have a bit of open space. I just don't want to put myself in the position of not being able to get any new dragons.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I so wish I could hatch all my stored eggs (61 total unique eggs) but with the constant addition of new dragons I just don't have the room.

Please, please, please add new land and take the cap off the habitat limits, S8!
    Amen. Have a little room now but can't play.

Rhino Keeper
    How many squares of land did we get with the last expansion? I did 11 expansions. So if we got 12 expansions I should stop NOW. I don't want the right-hand side of my Mine to close. I would like to keep it open so I c an mine for extra food.

Does anyone know?

Regards, Deb
    Level 200
    778/799 dragons in Album
    74/80 dragons in Stable
    211/217 habitats
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 02-04-17 at 07:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    They said 16 expansions on iOS few pages before. Do you use iOS or Android? Don't know is it included in Android version yet.
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 02-04-17 at 07:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you jbyn4e. Yes I am iOS and this is good news. BYW I'm enjoying a little bit of decorating for the first time in a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Android Players!!! The wait is over!! With the latest Valentine Version it goes to expand with the mining parts!

I accidentally (on my sleepy mode) clicked on the expand button and uttered some very unsuitable words for 5 minutes...but than to my sheer releif and joy, found that the mine was still open...I have expanded 11 squares with my saved 1015 parts...waiting to get some more dynamit...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Android Players!!! The wait is over!! With the latest Valentine Version it goes to expand with the mining parts!

I accidentally (on my sleepy mode) clicked on the expand button and uttered some very unsuitable words for 5 minutes...but than to my sheer releif and joy, found that the mine was still open...I have expanded 11 squares with my saved 1015 parts...waiting to get some more dynamit...
    Wowwwwwww this is great news! 😃 Thx!

Edit:
    Yes also for me 1 (the old nr 40) + 11 new mining expansions from 1014 parts.
    If I go to the usual DS I can't see them and the mine is closed, so only the very sssslllllloooowwwwwww Valentine version for now...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 02-04-17 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by We_Need_Land View Post
    So I was able to expand right over the 4 habitats I already placed before the update. No issues, plus another 8 to make 12. Now I have 1200 dynamite to use. ��
    Were your habitats then on your new expansion? I have 4 floating habitats which I cannot move or move the dragons. I would not want the expansion to cover my habitats. I'm trying to figure out what to do.

Host(ess)
    Gosh darn it! Am Level 157 on iOS and my mine is closed all of a sudden. Cant expand the extra Land.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	35849