Thread: need help finding the Christmas version

need help finding the Christmas version

I can't find the new version in google store, but when I google it they wanted my credit card, please help me with a link or something

Rhino Keeper
    There hasn't been a Christmas edition yet, there was one last year but it has been removed from the play store.

Try this link, however I have it from last year so I'm not sure whether it will work for you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.bakerystory8

Farm Supplier
    For Android you can download [ Please do not post outside links.] at the Playstore.

Install it on your tablet/phone
    Then search in [] for Bakery story or Restaurant story, or whatever Teamlava game you need.
    Most older versions you can find here including last year's Christmas versions with all decorations and recipies.

You have to set your device to accept apps from unknown sources,to install these versions.

I am playing last year's versions too, I think it is a shame that TL still did not release a christmas version one week before Christmas
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-18-13 at 05:48 AM. Reason: removed third party reference

Rhino Keeper
    [Removed outside links].did an update on Dec 3 so any of the versions that they have actually now direct you to Google Play store where the older versions are no longer available. You'll have to find the older version of the market before the update. If you do find the older versions of the games, please be careful what you are downloading since you may be breaking contract, warranty or insurance terms & conditions by downloading non Google Play apps. You'll need to change your security permissions should you decide to download the app.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-18-13 at 05:49 AM. Reason: removed third party reference

The Honorable Panda
    To avoid issues in your games, you should always play the most current version of the game. Discussion of 3rd party links/sites/markets is not permitted on the forums.

Please do not post outside links.

Also please note that TL will not offer any support for games from third party markets.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request