Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update - 12-17-13

Executive Chef
    I'm very dissapointed with this week's update. One week before Christmas and no goal, not a Christmas LTO, not a traditional Christmas tree.I was waiting for something really better.
    The gingerbread village is cute but not good enough to spend gems on it as it can't be used when Xmas are over, the counters are just so ugly and I can't understand what they have to do with Christmas, they're not holiday-ish at all. The nutcrackers are ugly anyway and the abstract tree and the minimalist tree are not my taste. I just wanted a warm traditional Christmas tree in an affordable price or a small cute pink tree.
    The catalogue looks like clown, I think there was a Santa helper catalogue in the past years so why Santa helper again? I'd prefer a Santa costume or a Christmas ball catalogue or at least a cute winter catalogue with leggings, boots and scarf.
    And I don't even think of opening a box.
    Not a good update for me,this year my shop won't have a Christmas tree.

Executive Chef
    This is a tough crowd for this update.

I like this update. The Gingerbread house is great. I like the racks. I don't care for the counters, though. They aren't Christmas counters. The catalog is cute. I've only been playing for a year, so it's new to me. I got all the Christmas trees. I like the Minimalist tree. The abstract tree is kooky, but I did get one.

Good work TL.

Executive Chef
    I think TL got really creative with the Asbtract (aka Legos) tree and the minimalist tree, totally unexpected and way out-of-the-box kind of thinking, so that's nice. The counter really are nothing special, we just had something very very similar to this not too long ago, I think maybe called managony counters? I also don't like the racks at all, so I'm using racks I have from last year with the big bows. The catalogue I think is cute and fitting for the season, also perfect for mixing/matching with an elf catalogue we had in previous years. I was pretty disappointed with no LTO, but then I saw the gingerbread village, which I think of as the LTO item, but letting us have more time to think of buying rather than pull it out within a couple of days, but still the price is much too high for an item you can only use a limited time of the year. I don't personally like the nutcracker, but I know other people would like it, because they had a display with matching theme last year, so I imagine some people would want that for their nutcracker display. The neon christmas tree is really cute, but coin items recently have been up the roof, I'm actually getting low on coins and I haven't expanded my shop in a really long time either, just from buying regular items. The box once again has bad 4th place items, which means it will be a waste of money trying to play with it. Really I just wish they brought back the Ice Skating Display for direct sale soon, I really want it for my shop, gotta keep fingers crossed for the xmas sale I suppose.

Executive Chef
    I love the gingerbread village, think I'm gonna buy that and some nutcrackers. Nowhere to place it in my tiny store though, I never seem to make enough money in Fashion, no matter what I do. I'd love to buy some of the coin items but don't have the funds right now, hopefully will be able to buy some before they get pulled in the new year. I love the neon tree for the wall. I think the catalog is very cute. I like this update.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Banned
    The LTO is very cute, but I'm not going to buy gems now just to save something for later. The nutcrackers are cute and would go well with my LTO from last year. I'm getting rid of my Xmas decor and with as little coins as I have, i can't find a way to use all my money now when I need to save for valentines later. I'll just wait for the Xmas sale and HOPE we get some goodies, better than what was offered for thanksgiving.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, sorry TL, don't get the counters at all! Huh?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry again, tne counters are fine, but for Christmas? Just don't get it!

Farm Supplier
    What's the LTO? I dont have it in this update

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowcupcakeee View Post
    What's the LTO? I dont have it in this update
    The gingerrbread ddisplay above. In the pic . I don't. think it's a LTO

Executive Chef
    I want these girls back.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast