Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update - 12-17-13

Executive Chef
    Ok,I must be the only one,but that's ok,cause I LOVE it!!!! Bought that gingerbread house right away,even re designed (which I never do cause it's too much work) my store to fit that puppy in! Only caveat is that there coulda been gingerbread man counters to match.

The big trees are 2nd place the Other things are third and fourth place ,

-added to post 1-
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 12-18-13 at 12:26 PM.

The gingerbread display is cute. But for me not worth spending the gems on this late in the game ONE week before Christmas to use something very holiday that's not useable anytime elese during the year. But happy for those that like it. I do like those blue trees in the back ground but not opening box for them. Any way I sound like Mrs. Scrooge.. sorry LOL Also funny is that one could swear that the gingerbread house is left over design from last yr. We had a catalog last year with the same clothes in it.. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Worst update ever... I am not buying a single item.
    Could be the box has some great stuff... have to see some examples before I give it a try.
    Hate everything .. It is the worst update ever...
    Activist

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    The gingerbread display is cute. But for me not worth spending the gems on this late in the game ONE week before Christmas to use something very holiday that's not useable anytime elese during the year. But happy for those that like it. I do like those blue trees in the back ground but not opening box for them. Any way I sound like Mrs. Scrooge.. sorry LOL Also funny is that one could swear that the gingerbread house is left over design from last yr. We had a catalog last year with the same clothes in it.. LOL

Just saw your post and I see your from Seattle..I'm not to far away from you here in Vancouver!!

As for the update, its...meh.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Rhino Keeper
    I love the gingerbread display and the nutcracker. I bought those right away. I do think the display matches the gingerbread catalog from last year which is really cute. I also like catalog.

Executive Chef
    The prices are fair, even last week too, I was surprised at how gem cheap everything was.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    The prices are fair, even last week too, I was surprised at how gem cheap everything was.
    I agree..specially with the nutcracker that is big and cute...I also bought the abstract tree because is something you actually can see in a store (made with boxes). The gingerbread display...I dont know..as some say is probably too late but I could save it for next year. But I expected it to be for less than 30 gems. I really want a display with sparkly glam dresses to use it at January too.

The counters the most horrific thing...

The catalogue is nice I like it

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Ok,I must be the only one,but that's ok,cause I LOVE it!!!! Bought that gingerbread house right away,even re designed (which I never do cause it's too much work) my store to fit that puppy in! Only caveat is that there coulda been gingerbread man counters to match.
    I agree on the suggestion that the counters could have matched the gingerbread ... that would have been cute. And I agree that the gingerbread house is adorable but I am not going to buy it right away just in case we get one more Christmas release before the actual holiday. Why? Well, I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas decor. The selection in this most recent update was a bit too modern for me (not counting the gingerbread release). The block tree and minimalist tree offered are not my idea of Christmas but someone else might absolutely love them so to each their own and enjoy!

One thing for sure though ... I am scratching my head regarding the tables ... they seem out of place. Heavy wood with little Christmas or winter flair. Is it just me or are the tables (counters) lacking some holiday love?

All in all, the catalog is cute and I am happy it is a short order to fill. I was hoping to snag a fun holiday outfit for Christmas but the gem exchange on this one makes me take pause. Still holding out for last-chance goodies right before Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    It's a cute update, I like the gingerbread display although its a a lot of gems. Not that keen on the Christmas trees but nice that there is a coin option as well as gems.

The catalogue is ok, and only 3 hours. Probably will only buy the nutracker as its a nice decoration and only 6 gems. The neon Christmas tree wall decoration looks good too.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast