Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fashion Update - 12-17-13

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I really like the gingerbread display, but agree with others that I will not get it, and will wait to see if we get something next week. I like the nutcracker and the catalogue too. The rach is kind of cute. Not fab, but not ugly. Overall an ok update. I am really crossing my fingers that next week will blow me away. I will be happy to buy an awesome Christmas LTO even just before, and leave it up until mid Jan. Keep it around for next year too.

About the super high coin prices lately, I do not mind so much. Gem items have been priced much lower lately,and I appreciate the heck out of that!!
    Yes, it is taking me forever to save up for the next expansion, but I prefer that to LTOs and avatar dresses that are 50 gems! So keep up the hogh coin prices if that is in exchange for continued low gem prices. :-)

I agree about appreciating low gem spending vs. high coin spending only because a lot of the gem items are things I would like to have but don't want to fork over 50 to 70 gems to get them if you know what I mean! I'd rather wait longer to expand (which is what I am doing) so I can use gems for goodies I would not otherwise be able to purchase. And like you, jewelfang, I am hoping for one last pre-Christmas release filled with absolutely darling additions to the holiday collection. If TL offers more along the lines of what I am hoping for, I will buy up a bunch and leave my store decorated for a while longer and save them for next year.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Fashion Designer
    Can't believe there are still no goals for this game sick of it I have had it uninstalled for months now went in and down loaded it was a big disappointment still no goals. What is going on are they just going to get rid of it like they did monster story. To bad it was a fun game now its just boring tired of not having anything to work for.

I don't mind the lack of goals too much, I have my own, mastering the **** out of catalogs that might be gone next month, I'm biting my nails here! Other than that, I'm not super impressed but I'm not disappointed with this update. I'm picky, but I'm surprised you guys don't like the abstract tree, I think it's cute having different trees (I hate the minimalist one though, it's sad & expensive). Anyhow I'm buying it for my "modern" decorated area. Have fun! Christmas is next week! *Woot*woot*

I thinknwe got an early update!

The christmas tree dress is nice..but 1 day? I mean..is almost christmas!! Also it is not nice that evetthing is for gems (floor decor) the display 41 gems...no thank you... I spent 25 on the snowman one and is almost the same.

Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    The christmas tree dress is nice..but 1 day? I mean..is almost christmas!! Also it is not nice that evetthing is for gems (floor decor) the display 41 gems...no thank you... I spent 25 on the snowman one and is almost the same.
    Nope.. I got it too. It's cute and I'm glad to get something that's a day catalog.
    Almost all my day ones are mastered to level 4 and I like to use the last 6-8 slots for one day catalogs. Place them each morning when they're ready and helps prevent accidentally buying that extra slot during the day when ordering.

Wow! update day early nice but nothing I want.. and almost all GEMS except for a a couple racks and counters and a new window I see the window is something I'll consider but I don't need Rudolph or a snowball fight display thanks anyway TL. Merry Christmas

Fashion Designer
    The early update is very welcome :-) Love the catalog! Not a fan of the LTO but some other nice stuff in here. Thanks TL! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Nope.. I got it too. It's cute and I'm glad to get something that's a day catalog.
    Almost all my day ones are mastered to level 4 and I like to use the last 6-8 slots for one day catalogs. Place them each morning when they're ready and helps prevent accidentally buying that extra slot during the day when ordering.
    I do the same with the 1 day catalogue..is just that this dress is too close to christmas.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Wow! update day early nice but nothing I want.. and almost all GEMS except for a a couple racks and counters and a new window I see the window is something I'll consider but I don't need Rudolph or a snowball fight display thanks anyway TL. Merry Christmas
    New update thread
    Fashion Update - 12/23/2013
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456