Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,717 of 1717

Thread: NEW Dragon Tournament - Avatar Dragon (iOS ONLY)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Hope all others here are luckier, I just ended with Infinity - no more gold and no more time(
    Sorry about that. Hope u have more luck with the Dragon Summons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by larrystorm View Post
    Congrats and happy holidays forum friends!! Crazy time of year to have tournament. Next tournament hopefully more time to post.

Thanks to the continued support of DarkAther, Kami, Aurry, lemonademouth, Pribakes, Figment, Sumer, cdbabe, Nouramah, butabdullah, JustKay, nic, Mamamia, and to all new friends.
    Awh, u make me cry! Congrats n thx for all ur kind thoughts n wishes. Same to u and ur family. Merry Xmas with joy, peace n happiness for al!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Congrats to all the people who just scrapped through Glad you could make it. It's a great dragon design by TL, even if it won't be so useful for future tourneys (only a rare tricolour)
    Yep, i just throw it in a corner( no offence for those who want it) and im makin my Immortal epic. New baby on board!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Congrats to all who finished. This was the 2nd time I finished one of these. So many before I came close but no cigar. I will not use ULT and I will not use the little gold I have unless it is to speed up the waiting time on the arena. This win was a little more special than the last one. I fought Dynasty for 6 or 7 battles before winning. Just to come back one hour later and have to battle Dynasty again. This time it took a full 24 hours to beat Dynasty a 2nd time. Luckily, I had a smooth sailing over the first 20 rounds to where I was battling round 21 on the 3rd day which gave me plenty of time to get through 26 - 30 before the deadline. Sorry for all those who got stuck for more than a day on one dragon I know how that feels.
    Sorry to hear about reset but u know at one of these tourneys Anyuszko had to fight 3 times with few diff dragons . Thats what i call determination!

Executive Chef
    And 3 tournaments ago i spent three, yes, 3 days to one dragon- Angel. Since then i dont wanna breed Angel on my island or to see its face again.

Fashion Designer
    I was happy to win this one after the mess I had in the last tournament and my inability to defeat the level 20 Anubis dragon.

Farm Supplier
    I see the Avatar dragon in the market- is it breedable or just buyable?