Thread: What's the point of fishing/the pond? Please help!

What's the point of fishing/the pond? Please help!

I recently expanded to the pond but don't understand what the fish I catch will be used for. Please let me know! Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis7890 View Post
    I recently expanded to the pond but don't understand what the fish I catch will be used for. Please let me know! Thanks
    When you reach certain levels you'll be able to make things with the fish. The anchovies get used on pizza, the catfish in the deli and deep fryer, but so far for me (level 32) the bass only gets requested in train/plane orders.
    If you're unable to use them now you will still be able to sell them at top price in your shop. It's a good way to make money to start with

Executive Chef
    As GameOfFarms says, the fish are used for pizza, sandwiches, and fried fish, and (for the Bass) orders. You can also use the anchovies to make two kinds of bait, both of which tend to have slightly higher success rates for catching Catfish and Bass. Or you can sell the baits...because the take time to make, I think most people probably stick ith only the bread-like bait, so you could possibly sell the fish baits for above market price and still expect a decent turnover rate.

You can also occasionally fish up expansion items like bricks and paint, and I think I recall getting wood, screws, and nails as well.

Fashion Designer
    I always short of cat fish, if anyone has extra and not gonna use it, I'll buy it, even with max price.