Thread: How to sell wallpaper and flooring

New Resident

Question How to sell wallpaper and flooring

I have one not understand questions. How to sell the wall decorations and carpet in my restaurant?

The Honorable Panda
    You cannot sell them.
    You can place new ones over them, then those will go into your storage.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Are they going to ever fix it so you can sell them? It's so stupid I have so many from goals and it's annoying

Executive Chef
    Wallpaper and floor tiles CANNOT BE SOLD.
    The wall decorations can b sold. However when u sell anything u only get 10% of the purchase price. Also anything u bought w gems u will only b paid 4 w coins. Once u give up a gem ull never get it back.
    2 sale wall decor u need 2 go into the Design Tab and click on what u want 2 sale. Ull get asked if ur sure u want 2 sale it, then click on yes or no. So click on Yes and them ull c the item disappear and coins will appear in thin air. U can also sale floor decorations the same way.
    Like kooky panda said old wallpaper and floor tiles r just covered up and placed in storage. U never know when u might want 2 reuse them.
    Remember 2 b sure u want 2 sale the item b cuz I regret having sold some items when I was a fairly new player since I sure could use them now as floor decorations. I'll never make that mistake again.
    Sorry.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-08-14 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Needed 2 include further information

Host(ess)
    It would be nice if we could sell them but I think in the end we would end up kicking ourselves for doing it if we could.

New Resident
    Yeah, it would be nice. I have a **** load of wallpaper and flooring and I would get a lot of money for selling them.

Not just wallpaper and flooring, I'd like to sell constructable parts. All these thing are cluttering my storage.

A simple: "just check box to sell all" option for stored items would really, really be useful.