Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Crowns Offered. Not even for Lvl 71 bases.

Host(ess)

No Crowns Offered. Not even for Lvl 71 bases.

What's going on Fire Mocha?! There is a tournament going on where the idea is to win crowns. In 2 days I haven't found a single crown! Even the level 71 bases that come up offer me 0 crowns. How can I participate in the tournament if you deny me the opportunity to win crowns? Apparently my base offers other players crowns since every time I log off I get hit and lose massive crowns. But I can't find a single crown to fight for anywhere. What's going on? Do you want your players to leave the game? If there are no crowns there is no game. Are you trying to encourage farming?

I have lost 300 crowns over the last week with basically zero chance to win them back.......fat chance of progressing up
    There is thread after thread talking about this problem.
    I guess fire mocha is tired of paying customers....... I spent ALOT on this game
    Now feeling fairly screwed over
    All I want is the chance...... The possibility of winning crowns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meyoume View Post
    I have lost 300 crowns over the last week with basically zero chance to win them back.......fat chance of progressing up
    I guess fire mocha is tired of paying customers....... I spent ALOT on this game
    I hear you. I spent money daily to regenerate and attack. More than I've ever spent on any of these games. Now I'm literally gardening, knocking down trees and rocks for gems because I refuse to spend another dime. We're supposed to attack TO GAIN NOTHING. Then wait hours to regenerate our forces? Thanx I'd rather chew glass and watch paint dry. I play a lot of Storm8 games, have for years. This SUX!

When you reach the top ranks, it may be more difficult to find battles where you can win Crowns. These results are intended to ensure the top Crowns never get too inflated. With that said, we are continually evaluating the Crown rewards.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meyoume View Post
    Or there are people paying much more than you hogging up all the available crowns... Maybe you need to spend more, not less?

Frozen turtle, I may take what your saying as true IF I didn't have people with MORE crowns than me saying they find crowns all the time.
    There is serious unbalance, hours and hours with ZERO crowns available just doesn't make any sense
    How are people gaining crowns if none are available to people with high crown levels,
    I am no where near the top . But I see people higher obviously finding battles with crowns because the scoot right up the ranks. All I am saying is at the very least a % of all battles need to have some crown value to them.

Farm Supplier
    Those people up top (top 10 or 20) are getting all the crowns right now because of how much they play, so you need to adjust how you play. They could be in just the right time zone to catch everyone while they sleep or something like that, yes, but then you'd better be up before they are to beat them to the punch.

The top 50 has been moving and shaking, so there ARE crowns up there. If FM gave crowns on every battle you'd need to find 3, 4, 5 thousand crowns to crack the top 50 anyway with how much they play. I also don't believe anyone saying they get ZERO crown battles, but I would believe they get ZERO crown battles that you are sure you'd win. Sometimes you have to risk to get rewards.

I've been to 2000CR lately, I got enough chances to get crowns. They were just on bases I didn't have a chance on attacking successfully because they were so built up. That is one thing that is NOT FM's problem (never thought I'd say that). Blame the people who come here and cry about spending hundreds or thousands on this game. They attacked everyone worth attacking and prevented you from finding crowns, not FM.

I totally understand your frustration. Finding no crowns sounds very senseless. Of course it is logic to find fewer crowns the more up the ranking you are. But hours without crowns? Come on!

Can you make me a favor? Can you pleas put more information in your post? I would like to understand the situation, but like this I have no idea what level you are, how many crowns you got or your ranking, size of kingdom?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    When you reach the top ranks, it may be more difficult to find battles where you can win Crowns. These results are intended to ensure the top Crowns never get too inflated. With that said, we are continually evaluating the Crown rewards.
    So Turtle, you are admitting that the game is rigged to prevent high crown players from playing the game. You have just confirmed what we already suspected to be true. If the game and the tournaments goal is to gain crowns then preventing high crown players from finding crowns is essentially kicking them out of the game. We can't participate in tournaments without dropping crowns. No wonder farming is so popular. I was ranked #5 and found no crowns for days. None. So this game rewards success by preventing players from playing the game as designed.
    Last edited by k6scux; 12-17-13 at 08:31 AM.

New Resident
    To inflated are you kidding me!!! How about drop like a rock.....I a week I can't find a single crown...I solely depend on attacks and hope for the best...Im a level 71 (Mischant) now I have a level 45 attack me for 29 crowns and the revenge is zero...very unfair of you to do this ...a tourney means just that and when I can't find crowns whalers the fairness...this is BS you gladly take my $$$$$. But strip me in the tourney....you need to seriously re-think your ideas and pronto....next step BBB and iTunes....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast