Thread: Picture for PROFILE

Unregistered

Talking Picture for PROFILE

Hey guys

Is it only me who have seen people with private (pictures they have taken by them self) pictures for profile picture?? Normaly we can choose between the man and the lady :O so how can they put private picture in? I can't see any "upload" anywere.. :O

from bakery Lings ADD: Liinga

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys

Is it only me who have seen people with private (pictures they have taken by them self) pictures for profile picture?? Normaly we can choose between the man and the lady :O so how can they put private picture in? I can't see any "upload" anywere.. :O

from bakery Lings ADD: Liinga
    You have to connect with Facebook but when you connect to facebook the picture will only appear for a few minutes then goes away to the regular avatar.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to connect with Facebook but when you connect to facebook the picture will only appear for a few minutes then goes away to the regular avatar.
    Yes, this pic is only seen on the social invite tab, after you have logged in with your Facebook account. Others will only see your photo on their pending invite tab, if you have enabled Facebook.