Thread: question abou switching to ios

Fashion Designer

question abou switching to ios

I have been on android for a year playing dragon story and a few other team lava games. I am interested in dragon story on ios and now have an ipad to play with.

Has anyone switched to ios from android? did you keep your current games and move them over or did you start all,over from the beginning?

Why did you make your choice? I am not sure what to do. dragon story is quite more complicated in ios i am hearing.

Help me decide?

Fashion Designer
    as long as you have a storm8 account on your android device, you can switch to ios and back without issue.

Dragon story on ios has many more features and dragons. You will enjoy it

Executive Chef
    You should transfer your game to your iPad, dragon story has so many features on IOS, android players have been waiting for those features for more than a year and still nothing until now...

Executive Chef
    I have played since Dragon story out on Google play in August 2012

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I have been on android for a year playing dragon story and a few other team lava games. I am interested in dragon story on ios and now have an ipad to play with.

Has anyone switched to ios from android? did you keep your current games and move them over or did you start all,over from the beginning?

Why did you make your choice? I am not sure what to do. dragon story is quite more complicated in ios i am hearing.

Help me decide?
    I recommend switching to iOs. I switched from android to iOs and there are more features such as crafting, battle tournaments, the arctic island. Another thing I switched was because my game was force closing on my android a lot. I play dragon story on both android and iPad, but based on my experience iPad ios better and more fun.

Fashion Designer

Help me decide?
    After playing DS on android for a year, I got an iPad too. I have to recommend making the switch! It's a vastly different game, but not just for all the extra features. It plays sooooo much better for me now that it's hard to believe. I had all the lagging and crashing and invisible everything on android, but all of that is gone. Also, changing from a long time android account, you have a definite head start. You should have been able to save quite a lot of coins and food, and on iOS you will need them. Everything is expensive, especially in the arctic. But I would say don't hesitate, the iOS game is far and away better than android.

Oh, and if you follow the transfer instructions found here on the forum, it will take only minutes to do it yourself. All your storm8/TL games will pick up from where you left off, once you have downloaded them
    Last edited by doop01; 12-14-13 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added info

Fashion Designer
    You can either Email support (support@teamlava.com) and they can help you transfer OR
    you can do this transfer method- https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post675489
    or this one- https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post675503 ( I Think this one would be easier)
    I would STRONGLY recommend switching to iOS.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for all the advice! when i started on android i didnt know to keep lots of dragons to make more money so i dont have that much in the way of gold or coins but i will make the switch! i am excited to see arctic isles and i have been super interested in crafting too.

Cant wait, i am sure i will have more questions soon! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Oh and P.S- Make sure you have a password set up on your android!
    And Don't be scared to PM Me if you have ?'s
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

The Honorable Panda
    Thank you for all the advice! when i started on android i didnt know to keep lots of dragons to make more money so i dont have that much in the way of gold or coins but i will make the switch! i am excited to see arctic isles and i have been super interested in crafting too.

Cant wait, i am sure i will have more questions soon! :-)
    Good luck and have fun playing on your new device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request