Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lots of neighbors quitting

Rhino Keeper
    I was frustrated when I noticed that it was the good neighbours that quit. Had problems this time with goals. Cleaned my list and I'm down to 70. Still a lot knowing that I'm keeping the neighbours who have been nice but inactive for thepast 3 months. Can't let them go.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying not to delete neighbors until after the holidays in case they are just taking a break for family time or traveling.

Rhino Keeper
    The neighbors that quit are usually the ones that have millions of neighbors and can't keep up with them, or the kind that don't ever ask for the gift they want and instead send people the gift they want, hoping they'll send it back. the quiet types that are too polite to ask directly for what they want never get their appliances built and get frustrated, i think. then there are those who quit bec they are so demanding everyone deletes them, bec they act like the world will end if you don't fulfill their request in two seconds. lol
    i am lucky to have a crew of ten awesome neighbors that are so very helpful and lovely to chat with. i haven't seen too many just up and quit, but maybe it's bec i don't tend to add many low-level players. they're most likely to quit, bec they don't have much invested in their bakery yet.

New Resident
    It gets annoying, I had to check on my neighbors too. Because when I need parts for a machine, I ask all my neighbors and only 5 give me parts, which means' out of 100 only 5 actually play.

Executive Chef
    Wonder if I should clean up my list? I have over 550 neighbours - surely some of them have quit without me realising. I'm not a very sociable neighbour and don't really chat to mine. I just respond to all requests and gift when someone goes out of their way to ask for a specific item, otherwise I don't gift or tip at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I've quit for now. After the price increase a lot of people quit but I hung on. Now I think its time to go; the updates at Christmas were naff, the level cap is stuck so there's no progress and there's much better games out there. All u people spending money are wasting it, TL can't be bothered to revamp it so they'll end up closing it!

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to play throughout the holidays but slowly coming back

Quote Originally Posted by 200stars View Post
    It gets annoying, I had to check on my neighbors too. Because when I need parts for a machine, I ask all my neighbors and only 5 give me parts, which means' out of 100 only 5 actually play.
    Thats exactly what happened to me. I deleted all the completely inactive players (with spoiled food, those that look really abadonated) and added some very active members of the forums. Now I feel like we are really playing.

Fashion Designer
    Most high level players probably have all recipes mastered.....so it gets boring baking already mastered food. I have a lot of NBRS who quit or aren't active because TL stopped making recipes for regular appliances....so they are getting bored!

TL, START MAKING RECIPES FOR REGULAR APPLIANCES!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I only have between 25-35 neighbors in my places. And no I do NOT want more! I just keep active neighbors and keep them happy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12