Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Tinsel Dragon 12-13-13 REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    i crossed headless and fire and got 8 hours...i hope its tinsel and not genie.
    it was genie :-(

Fashion Designer
    Woot woot! Just got it with Planet/Air. Thought it was never gonna happen!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Woot woot! Just got it with Planet/Air. Thought it was never gonna happen!
    Yay doop! I'm very happy for you luv! No luck here tho....

It is nice to see so many nice deserving people get this gorgeous dragon, and just in time for Christmas too
    Guess I've been too naughty, lol! Just joking, I'm good, really! I promise!

Congratulations hun :*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Yay doop! I'm very happy for you luv! No luck here tho....

It is nice to see so many nice deserving people get this gorgeous dragon, and just in time for Christmas too
    Guess I've been too naughty, lol! Just joking, I'm good, really! I promise!

Congratulations hun :*
    Thanks luv! :* I'm sure it won't elude you for much longer, I think you will have your Tinsel in time for Christmas best of luck!

Executive Chef
    After Avatar tournament win,I try first time for Tinsel dragon with combo Fairy & nightmare got 8 hours on den,hope TL give me as Christmas gift.Thank you TL & Merry CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year 2014.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with nightmare and spirit. Wasn't trying for it just throwing 2 in with at least 4 colors trying for the elusive diamond

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sfallday View Post
    Got it with nightmare and spirit. Wasn't trying for it just throwing 2 in with at least 4 colors trying for the elusive diamond
    Yay! just in time for Christmas too! Still no tinsel here, but I'm happy for you, hun

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Yay! just in time for Christmas too! Still no tinsel here, but I'm happy for you, hun
    I just saw your name here and thought you must have finally gotten it! This one is certainly a brat! A few more people seem to be getting it now though, which is good to see

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    I just saw your name here and thought you must have finally gotten it! This one is certainly a brat! A few more people seem to be getting it now though, which is good to see
    Aw! Thankyou doop, you darling thing you! It's nice to know I've got lovely friends like you cheering me on
    Yes brat doesn't even begin to cover my feelings on tinsel, but I still want it! Lol, hoping for a gold sale so I can start speeding again, I'm stuck on mercury in tourney (I've only got 4 battles to go, then I've got avatar) and I've got about 50 immortal masks to go before I get immortal dragon. And I bet TL will bring out a new one today!

Believe me, you'll be the first to know when I get @&$! Tinsel! I'll be shouting it from the rooftops

Hi everyone, just got Tinsel with Nightmare/Cupid. Thought I'd try an unusual pair and it worked! Lol.
    Good luck to everyone!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast