Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Tinsel Dragon 12-13-13 REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I believe, and I think I'm not alone in this, that you're the sweetest friendliest person on this forum, Rache
    I'm sending you my special good mojo so that you get this bugger next try ~*~*~ <<<<

Good luck my friend :*
    Nora, darl :* it's only cos I've got people like you in my life! Many on this forum would side with me in saying that you are an angel on earth, so willing to help with a combo, or talk a new (or old!) member through a trouble (be it dragon or otherwise), this forum would not be the same without you!

As for rascally ol' tinsel, I'll get him in the end, it's just gingerbread giving me the heebie jeebies too!
    I'll just keep breeding away, trying different combos a few times each, then moving on. Hopefully I'll get either soon! *fingers crossed*
    Thankyou for your good luck wishes

Banned
    Just got this on my main island with Anubis and nightmare...which is what this dragon has been! Now I'm off to go back to breeding for Ginger. My island has been acting weird...keeps resetting like my iPod was a couple days ago. It makes me nervous because that's how gold starts disappearing.

Executive Chef
    also got this one with nightmare x cosmic

Executive Chef
    O.o

Got it

Headless/fire was combo (I think! All the combos were just blending into each other) I was trying Cupid/air for a while, but I definitely think the combo that worked was headless/fire. Good luck everyone, and Merry Christmas

Why...why i'm not able to breed this dragon? Many, many, many tries for Tinsel...and..nothing...only Genie!!!

Farm Supplier
    OMG, just got it with Charm x Air.

Executive Chef
    Yay!! Merry Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! Does anyone know if there is a timer on this dragon? I'm not sure whether to try for the old LE dragons or this one. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber498 View Post
    Hello! Does anyone know if there is a timer on this dragon? I'm not sure whether to try for the old LE dragons or this one. Thanks!

I'd like to know that also. How long do we have to try for the Christmas dragons? I know the LE dragons will be available until 12/31/13. An update on time limits would be appreciated so that we know which ones we can put on the back burner for a few days, if any, while we work on the LE dragons. Thanks for any info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa_V View Post
    OMG, just got it with Charm x Air.
    thanks for this combo dear :-) i too got tinsel finally after 1 royal fail!

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast