Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floral Bouqet

Floral Bouqet

I'm playing for almost 3 years now and didn't recieved one part from the floral bouqet, i have started 6 months ago a mini shop and i have 3 items there...
    Why in my mini shop i get the parts and in my big shop don't get none.

Is there somebody that can answer my question?

Thnx a lot

Executive Chef
    because that shop is unlucky, obviously)))
    common sense doesn't work in TL world))

Obviously it is...
    Common sense doesn't work in TL... That i know now for years...!!!
    It's a shame it goes this way , n i knew posting wouldn't help me out that's the way TL is.

But thanks for posting....

Farm Supplier
    Mini shop?? Please explain.

Executive Chef
    See post #9 in this thread ....https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...Floral+bouquet.

A few weeks after the collectibles were released into the game TL announced the drop rate for prizes would be lowered. The floral trophy/bouquet was/is the most difficult to get. Has ANYONE gotten a rose trophy since the drop rate was lowered???? .... My guess is no. If you see a bakery that has one, they probably got it in the first week after the collectibles were a new feature in the game. I got 7, the first week) and haven't gotten any since.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here! I've received multiple rewards from each of the other collectibles sections, but I have only ever gotten 1 item from the Floral Bouquet section. They seem impossible to get!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have either the rose or orchid but I do have 4 lilies and 6 tulips

I think I read somewhere that you get them from the purchase of wall decorations

New Resident
    Apparently the drop rate was lowered by such an amount that it's impossible to get all the items to finish the collection. I hope they fix this because the reward is utterly gorgeous, and it doesn't make sense for them having it at all if they're not going to make it more available to us.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 tulips and 2 lilies in like... 3 years of playing. I got them from buying wallpaper I think. I so want that prize though! Why is TL stingey with the collectibles? I don't get it. Maybe they want people to spend money on gems so they can buy lots of the wallpaper that costs gems? I just don't see why we all can't have the same virtual things... Seems silly.

Executive Chef
    i've got one in RS but not in Bs. Bs is totally messed up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast