Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes after buying from neighbors

Executive Chef

Game crashes after buying from neighbors

Every time it buy from my neighbors,fs2 is crashing,taking my product(bought flax 3 times,showed nothing in my stock!)and my coins! And when I check the neighbor shop I bought it at,it's gone( because I bought it,but crash takes my money and product,but neighbor still gets my coins!).please help,it shows the internet connection black screen,but obviously I have internet because I'm able to post this

I have the same problem, everytime I go to the market, I get the message, check your internetconnection and is set back a few minutes, so I also lost gems, coins but not goods, only the one i perchased, the one I sold or are on display for selling remains. Extremly irritating. Action NOW,!!!

New Resident
    Same problem, 3 times today!!

Executive Chef
    Ok,now it's getting serious,it stole a land deed that I got when plane came back.this needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP,I spend money on this game,I know it's Friday,but it's not the end of the day yet,so could someone please respond soon.

Executive Chef
    Will not be buying any more gems until this matter is fixed,it's obviously on TL server end

Executive Chef
    Please respond,I understand it's annoying,but please let us know what's going on

Thanks for the reports! There were some slow response times this morning, which should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

New Resident
    I'm using IOS version 7.0.4
    I'm using Iphone 5S
    My game version is 2.1.63

My game keeps crashing every 1 to 2 minutes. I'm losing items I'm buying from the newspaper and I keep losing the money from items I've sold. I've already done a hard reset and I've also deleted and reinstalled the game. Is this being worked on?

Host(ess)
    Does your game completely crash, or does it just get a black screen with the walking chicken? Do you have any screenshots?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    Thanks for the reports! There were some slow response times this morning, which should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.
    Thank you! Game seems to be running fine now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast