Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breeding + Evolution Not Working [Fixed!]

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem, but with the breeding den. I finished breeding (by speeding up), put the egg on the nest, and then processing and the dragons are on the den again. I can't breed anything new, just processing each time I try to breed two new dragons and then the old dragons are on the den, ready to go. The game did take my gold though and doesn't reset what I used to speed up (26 lost gold).

I force closed my app, uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck. I have a ton of purchased gold and can't use it. The game is broken.

New Resident
    Same issue here with evolution temple. About 15 seconds and the temple resets and puts dragon as ready.

New Resident
    I'm experiencing the same problem, too, and I can't breed another pair because the game goes into "processing" and returns my original dragons to the breeding den. I've done the usual by deleting and reinstalling the app and doing a hard reset on my device. I'm using the iPhone 5, latest iOS, and latest version of DS. Thanks for checking on this!

New Resident
    Same for me ;-(

Me too. Firestorm tried trading, moving ,but keeps going back to evolution chamber.

same here with breeding den. I can put another egg on the nest, but not one that I bred.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem... Very annoying. It's on my iphone 5 though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by messacity View Post
    Same for me ;-(
    Same here, tried force closing and also moving the den but neither worked

I'm having the same problem

Whatever and however, please compensate the golds used for boost breeding! I spent 21golds and meet the problem!
    Thank you!
    id: chwkiwi

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast