Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help. Queries re alicorn, glimmer bat and Level 30

Rhino Keeper

Help. Queries re alicorn, glimmer bat and Level 30

Alicorn
    I spent 600 gems to get alicorn because it said it came with full energy refill. It took 3 days to grow. It's now fully grown and I got no energy - is there something else I have to do?
    Glimmer bat
    Some time ago I completed all the instructions to receive glimmer bat. After several knight adventures covering all possible destinations I still didn't get it??

Level 30
    I have been stuck here for days and it's not accumulating any experience. Why? There's no point playing any more if the extra energy gained by finishing a level doesn't happen. It's that expectation that keeps me coming back for more. Do I have to reload the game or what?
    Xmas trees
    Very poor return for coins spent.

Looking forward to answers. Thank you
    Ellerslie6

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi Ellerslie6!

1) Alicorn will give you energy when it's grown, but if you already have the maximum energy, it will not exceed it.
    2) The Glimmer Bat was a loot drop from an Adventure for a limited time. This opportunity has expired. You can still get the Glimmer Bat in the Market.
    3) Level 30 is the maximum level in Castle Story at this time.

Fashion Designer
    Make sure you have 1 energy when you collect from the alicorn and it will fill you up

Fashion Designer
    Re: XP, you should still be accumulating experience points. I play on 3 devices and all are level 30 with xp ranging from 40,000 to 120,000. There is hope of new levels some day soon, and if they do come you will automatically jump to the appropriate level based on your xp count.

Executive Chef
    My alicorns always let me go over the limit, so I'm confused as to this statement.

Farm Supplier
    Alicorn also only drops full energy once every 7 days.

Rhino Keeper
    When alicorn reached maximum growth I had only 2 energy. I did not receive any more. When will I get the energy promised? I feel *****ed.
    Similarly with glimmerbat. I did everything asked of the challenge. I didn't realise that only some got the reward.
    I am particularly upset by the 600 gems resulting in no energy refill. Can this be fixed?
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    That's good to hear. But will we get the associated energy points?

Rhino Keeper
    You'll get your first energy drop from the alicorn in about a week. It has a recharge time of seven days. Works exactly the same way as any other animal, just has a really long recharge time.

Rhino Keeper
    If you click on the Alicorn it should show you how long it will be before you can collect from it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast