Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/12/2013 Update Christmas Trees

Farm Supplier
    Did the first one cause you get the 30 gems back anyway! The trees are pretty. I got a few cool gifts such as earth wisps, hearty feast and royal sundae!

Rhino Keeper
    White-
    Mushroom
    Energy

This is crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to have the chops and them a decorative tree. It's ridiculous to spend 90 gems on something and not get all the gifts from it unless you destroy it.

I did a chop if winter white and got an orange cobbler do thought it would be worth something. I actually got wood from one chop of a 30 gem tree. One chop I got nothing (and no pop up of a filled inventory item)

Classic-
    Wood
    Wood
    Wood
    Glimmerdust
    Mushroom

White-
    Sap
    Wood
    Creeper tooth
    Bread
    Red petal
    Noodles
    Nothing
    Enchanted block
    Wood

Disappointed for the Christmas update this year =(
    Got nothing special by chopping the christmas tree (bye bye my 75 000 coins) >.<
    I though we gonna get a TL/Santa present ! A real good one !
    It requires a lot of gems (i'm saving for a wizard school, 110 more gems).
    Even if Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year, I rather skip it than spending gems for something I won't be happy to it =/

Wow...180 gems for some trees just to chop them down? Why would anybody do that? Looks like nothing special comes from them anyway, except for the expansion permit someone got but don't think that's worth 30 or 90 gems...sorry.
    And like bethmadison said these tress don't drop anything, you have to chop them down to get anything and then that's it...no more.
    Better change your wording cause there's no collecting from these trees. You gotta chop them down to get items not worth the trees cost. Sorry, TL, this one's an epic fail IMO.
    Last edited by meme1098; 12-12-13 at 02:04 PM.

I only did the first part of this quest because I don't want to waste any gems. I am usually very impressed with TL's creativity and ability to give us exciting quests that are fair, fun and challenging, but this quest was a huge disappointment. I would really appreciate if TL would create new Christmas trees that drops items but cannot be chopped down, or switches these ones to have drops instead of being chopped down and disappear forever.

Quote Originally Posted by caiaxoxo View Post
    I only did the first part of this quest because I don't want to waste any gems. I am usually very impressed with TL's creativity and ability to give us exciting quests that are fair, fun and challenging, but this quest was a huge disappointment. I would really appreciate if TL would create new Christmas trees that drops items but cannot be chopped down, or switches these ones to have drops instead of being chopped down and disappear forever.
    Not going any further than the first step either. Like I said-- who would spend 90 gems on a tree just to chop it down? That's insane!

Executive Chef
    What I did like was the substantial gem reward for this quest (compared to e.g. the golden obelisk or trials and tribute gem rewards). It's just a shame it cost you that same amount or more to do it

TeamLava what fresh hell is this? christmas is a time to give not take! This new update/quest was a total rip off! 150 gems on trees for the most pathetic drops! What on Gods green earth have you done? For those who don't purchase gems this was a total robbery! I only had 212 gems and now i only have a lousy 66 and am literally on the verge of tears. I seriously feel like this update was the grinch who stole christmas! Im so heartbroken.

I wish i had come here first as had i known what that quest was all about i would never have gone through with it. But i was not expecting such disappointment and truly believed this was going to be some fun kind of event giving it had a 19 day duration. Seriously no one waste your precious gems on this non sense. How rude!

Host(ess)
    As others mentioned, it is quite ok for people with millions of coins. I chopped 6 classic trees and got 1 enchanted beam and 1 magic cement. Since the latter needs a ton of resources that was nice. But all the other stuff was pretty much useless. Is there a new white dye in the potion shop? It was mentioned as a gift from the christmas trees and my potion shops are very busy at the moment so I can't check it out.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast