Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/12/2013 Update Christmas Trees

New Resident
    It seems like each "update' gets more negative feedback than the last one!

I like the update, at least the trees that cost coins. For those of us who have more $ than we know what to do with, it is something to spend coins on that will give us something in return. My limiting factor is crafting space, especially kitchen space so random food items are helpful. I won't be doing the second quest, but I like the first part just fine.

Executive Chef
    Just chop another ,,faye crystal wood,wood

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Trees purchased and placed on your game board will not disappear after the Limited Time Event has expired!
    What do you mean?

Trees purchased and placed on your game board will not disappear after the Limited Time Event has expired!
    But they only stay if you don't chop them down, correct? It's not like they're going to come back after they are chopped down.

Farm Supplier
    They have been disappearing as soon as they are chopped!

Picked up a sweet and hearty feast from the classic trees, other drops were generic items like stone blocks, glimmerdust, and wood. Still worth purchasing the classics when I'm at $8m.

3 classic trees: wood, energy, bone; wood, wood, apple; rat's tail, wood, architect's paste.

Not worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Chopped down the first 3 trees and got an ornate beam and stuff I am already maxed on, did 3 chops of the white tree and got bones and mushroom. Totally a waste of time.

Was looking forward to a great christmas update and we get this, such a letdown.

Rhino Keeper
    For players that want to save their tree as a decoration, they will not disappear from your game board after the event unless you chop them down.

Rhino Keeper
    You could at least have made it a decoration to collect from instead of chopping down. The gem trees should have shorter cool-down times with better drops obviously.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast