Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/12/2013 Update Christmas Trees

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    For players that want to save their tree as a decoration, they will not disappear from your game board after the event unless you chop them down.
    Woot! hurry for decorations.. any chance we can have them with the ability to be put into inventory. pretty pretty please

Rhino Keeper
    I've read through the whole thread and I must agree with everybody.

TL... SERIOUSLY? This is the best you could do?

I did the first quest - it's a wash gem-wise and I wanted to see what it did.

I don't know why, but I suspect that there will be a way to get the trees in ways other than gems? No idea. I'll wait patiently.

I don't really mind the 25K coins for trees that drop random stuff. When I started 25K coins was a lot. Now I don't collect from coin buildings unless I'm flush with energy (I was north of 1M in coins not too long ago. Down to a "mere" 800K at the moment... but coins for random drops isn't a horrible deal.)

Fashion Designer
    Wow, I just got 2 Alicorns, a Dragon, and 3 Burning Embers!

NOT!

Something like that would certainly have been worth the gamble on the gem spend...

Executive Chef
    2nd $25,000 tree got 1 red petal, 2 pieces of wood.

Running total, $50,000 = 5 pieces of wood (which I was full on) and 1 red petal. hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Awwwww. The trees are so sweet. I wish we could keep them for decoration. Without the danger of giving the one accidental chop too many. And put them into storage for Christmas in July. Which is when we have some chance of snow here in Australia
    I would love it if the trees were permanent with temporary presents underneath. You would chop/open the presents for the prizes. Then when all the presents were unwrapped you would be left with the tree.

Host(ess)
    Hi everyone, I've chopped many coin trees and I'm happy to report that it has dropped sweet feast, royal beams, super glue, sugar, fancy blocks, breaded fish, swords, etc. I'm not going bother with gem trees, because 3 out of 4 chops on the white tree only dropped a petal, glimmer dust and sap. Overall I think the coin trees are worth it if you have millions of useless coins to spend. Happy holidays!

New Resident
    Well, I was bored of this game so added a bit of money for Gems and purchased a few of each...

Not overly impressed, but some items will save time in future for items...

Not the best update though TL... Must try harder..

I'd consider buying more of the $25k trees, but the 30 gem tree was garbage. The "better" gifts were 1x wood, 1x energy, 1x wood, 1x wood. Wow... I'd never risk it with the biggest tree.

Farm Supplier
    I just don't understand you, TL. I know it's all about making money, but if the drops arent worth it, nobody will spend the money. If a 90 gem tree just gives stuff that's not all that special, like a builder's paste, then why would we spend hard earned cash on it. Why not give out unique deco, burning embers and alicorn parts? Business wise this would make a lot more sense. If you would guarantee one truly useful item per 90 gems, you'd make money. I can pretty much guarantee that people would be buying these trees and more than likely even more than just once.

Game wise it'd still be ridiculous however. Why on earth did anyone think chopping a decorated xmas tree down was a great idea?? We could have bought and planted a fir and then cut it down and make Christmas decoration for it or something.