Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/12/2013 Update Christmas Trees

Executive Chef
    Chopped 2 full classic ones, and then all but one chop of the other classic and winter white. Mostly got wood and mushrooms, 1 log, 1 silver, 1 bread, 1 hot sauce and a spicy feast. Glad it only cost me 75,000 coins and no gems.

Rhino Keeper
    As this runs for 19 days I might decorate with Christmas trees and chop them after the holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the trees and wish I could get one of each just to have as decoration. This would be similar to me keeping the weeds from the Valentine Expansion. I doubt I will be able to save enough to get all three. I absolutely prefer the tree to the gifts.

haha, i've just got frecking sap and iron ore from big 90 gems tree! teamlava u r the worst santa in the world

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Did the first part: Fancy beam, stone block, glimmerdust, noodles, blue dye, and wood. Not going further. Baloney update.

Farm Supplier
    I just chopped down about 8 classic trees. Got plenty of money, so that's okay, but it's not even worth my energy!
    Got wood, sap, energy, glimmerdust, mushroom, 1 living wood and 1 sundae. Meh.

I'll leave one up as decoration and that's it. Not spending any gems on a chance. Disappointing! I'd rather have fewer updates, but proper ones, [not] like this.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 12-12-13 at 02:03 PM. Reason: removed starred word

Executive Chef
    I am kind of glad it is a bit lame, because now I won't feel rushed to finish the Polaris quest. I love the look of the trees but 30 and 90 gems for one is extortionate. An apple tree is 90 gems and you get continued use from it, plus chance of golden apples. The grand tree is gone after 5 chops and if you are unlucky you get worthless items.

Farm Supplier
    This is sad I was excited for an update today

Beautiful trees though. I'll keep a few classic trees for decoration.

Classic trees:
    1.Glimmerdust
    sap
    wood
    2. jewels
    wood
    wood
    3.wood
    yellow dye
    wood
    Winter tree:
    blue dye
    energy
    wood
    red petal

I wont be continuing with this one - the trees are very pretty would enjoy having them in my kingdom but not spending gems on something I chop down with so little return....

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast