Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Castle Story: 12/12/2013 Update Christmas Trees

Rhino Keeper
    Will the christmas trees still drop gifts after they are removed from the market? I don't want to chop mine down just yet.
    Also will the white dye be available from another source/crafting for future quests?

New Resident
    I completed both quests in 2014...REVIEW
    1) Buy 3 Classic Christmas Trees (25,000 coins each)
    2) Buy 1 White Christmas Tree (30 Gems)
    Total cost: 75,000 coins, 30 Gems
    Gain: 30 Gems
    Net cost: 75,000

So if you have 30 gems to spend on the White Christmas Tree, you're only loaning them for a moment because you get 30 gems when completing the quest

Quest #2
    Buy 3 White Christmas Trees
    Buy 1 Grand Christmas Tree (90 gems)
    Also gains 30 gems back when completed

okay I was skeptical . but I knew it was Christmas season and I've been playing TL games long enough to know that I could get gems back. So I decided to go for it. All you have to do is open all the games that you play, wait for the quests to be active, download all the games that it wants, play them for a minute, and go back to your games that you play. Castle Story is usually collect from a coin building and gives you 30 gems for downloading a new game. and you get 30 for each one you just downloaded and played.
    I still gained over 70 gems after I bought all the Christmas trees and collected from downloading all the other games.

White Christmas tree drops:
    Purple Petal/ Creep tooth + 15 coins / 1 wooden beam / 1 Fancy Beam / 1 Royal Block
    1 Sap/ 1 Simple Feast / 1 wood / 3 energy / 1 wood

Grand Tree
    3 energy / Hide / 1 bacon / 1 lumin essence / 1 wisp lantern/ 1 builders paste / 10 energy

Verdict: I don't regret doing it during a holiday season when TL releases so many new games. I also wouldn't recommend it. the drops were too little (come on 1 bacon from a 90 gem tree?!?!?! . I did like the lumin essence, lantern & paste. Would have liked more wood & completed things like fancy beams, 10 wood etc. energy in +10,+20 crates would have also been nice. & more feasts. I think I should be getting something better when I'm spending gems. Go for it if you want.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031