Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/12/2013 Update Christmas Trees

Rhino Keeper

Post Castle Story: 12/12/2013 Update Christmas Trees

Hi All,

The holidays are nearing! We hope you got all your shopping done!

Today's update:

1) 3 Christmas Trees are going to be available in the Market for a limited time: Classic Christmas Tree, Winter White Tree, and Grand Christmas Tree
    - All 3 Trees drop random items that can be found throughout the game
    - Classic Christmas Trees have a low chance of dropping valuable items
    - Winter White Trees have a better chance than the Classic Christmas Tree at dropping valuable items
    - Grand Christmas Trees have a better chance than the Winter White Tree at dropping valuable items
    - Trees on your game board will not disappear after the Limited Time Event

2) A short quest line will be available for a limited time around these 3 Trees
    - Like other Limited Time Quests, this is optional

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Aggwynn; 12-12-13 at 01:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Edit(KP) 1-3-2014

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Sorry! Christmas Trees were storable temporarily, but unfortunately, we had to turn off this ability. When you store a Christmas Tree that's been chopped, even if it's down to to the last one, you can pull it back out and chop the whole thing again. This is an exploit, which would allow players to infinitely chop trees for loot. While that sounds like a party, it's bad for the game's economy. We've passed on the feedback that you'd like to store them, but for now, this isn't an option.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-03-14 at 11:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I just got home! Is it possible to have all of them?

Awesome! New update! I'll like to know what they drop before I purchase them! HINT PLEASE!
    I checked already, it's not available for me yet. Can't wait!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Awesome! New update! I'll like to know what they drop before I purchase them! HINT PLEASE!
    I checked already, it's not available for me yet. Can't wait!
    I think it will be another hour and a half, before it's available, it is usually at 8pm UK time. I guess these trees will need to be bought with gems?

I hope at least the classic tree doesn't require gems. I lost nearly all of my gems by accident (20 for 12 energy and 8 to speed up a super glue, wasted!) over the last couple days. If I can only get one with gems I'll be even more frustrated with how this game is run.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I think it will be another hour and a half, before it's available, it is usually at 8pm UK time. I guess these trees will need to be bought with gems?
    Ok. I'll check back then. And yes, I'm afraid it will be a gem purchase. That's why I would like to know what "random items that can be found throughout the game" will it drop before I consider spending gems.

Executive Chef
    Maybe sap? Apparently a sap tree is in the pipeline...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Maybe sap? Apparently a sap tree is in the pipeline...
    To me, sap from a Christmas tree doesn't make much sense. I would expect gifts not associated with trees, like the presents under the tree.

Executive Chef
    I am always so low on sap, it would be a good present for me

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast