Thread: 60% off sale

Farm Supplier

60% off sale

I have tried several time to purchase this offer. I get as far as logging in using my iTunes password and that's as far as it goes...the purchase goes no further. I am using an iPad 3. Version 7.0.4.

I have shut the game. Down and restarted the game. I have shut the iPad down and restarted...to no avail.
    Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Uninstall the apps restart your device and install it again..........or.........clear data and force close

The Honorable Panda
    What happens after you log into iTunes? Are you getting an error message? Game crashes? processing screen?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What happens after you log into iTunes? Are you getting an error message? Game crashes? processing screen?
    It never takes me to the screen to verify purchase. I should also add that I am still playing the Halloween version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vllygirl View Post
    It never takes me to the screen to verify purchase. I should also add that I am still playing the Halloween version of the game.
    The Halloween version of this app is no longer available in the App Store. I suggest using the updated, original version of Farm Story 2 and attempt to purchase the Package again. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions!