Thread: make up counter abd android (please read NEED HELP)

Question make up counter abd android (please read NEED HELP)

Okay so I just got an android phone and i just transferd my store from my ipod to my android and I had the maje uo counter.but make up counter isnt on android,so iI was wondering if I store the make up counter in storage ,will it disapear? Would I ever get it back? Even if fs finally puts the make up counter on android? I really wanna
    Kno cuz I cannot order anything off it so its just taking up space. AND I DI NOT WANNA LOOSE 36 gems SO PLS HELP !!!! Thanks triztriz99

I ment *and not abd sorry typo and getting used to the new keyboard

The Honorable Panda
    You can store it for now. If you ever transfer back to an IOS device or if the makeup counter is offered to android games, then you will be able to place and use it again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I was wondering why my makeup counter is not working whole others able to.
    So I put the makeup counter in the storage, ended up I cant get it back.
    Things should able to function between Samsung and apple,
    if not it will like now making things inconvenience for people.
    Now that I dont have an apple device, I can't get it back.
    Even so I dont remember my game center id n password.
    Is there any way to get that back? Thanks

Windows and Mac are 2 different OS for computers and kinda the same with the phones, basically speaking.
    RS had a login feature which is disabled right for upgrading? But is supposed to be back up soon. Estimated a week when TL disabled it but it seems longer. Maybe since I check everyday in RS to see if I can switch between old accounts for requests & gifts

New Resident
    I have always used a android and spend money to buy gems as do those with iphones. I think that we should also be given the option to get the make up counter. There are many people who pay with the android and im sure they feel the same. Please give up all the same options as the iphone users.

Farm Supplier
    So what if I didn't store my makeup counter and transferred from an iPhone to an android tablet? Will I eventually get my 36 gem item back? I certainly hope so.

New Resident
    Im a android user and would love to have the make up counter. I have been playing for over a year on fs and am at level 96. I have spent lots of money on gems and feel that android users should also get this feature. Is there any possible chance that this will ever happen? I do have the extra tab but nothing is in it. Also I have a suggestion. The last tab that also isn't being used should be used for storage. I have so many items in storage it takes forever to look through the design tabs to find the new items. Please reply and Thank you!!

My daughter has makeup counter and it has been out awhile don't u think android users as important as I pads/phone users we spend money too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    So what if I didn't store my makeup counter and transferred from an iPhone to an android tablet? Will I eventually get my 36 gem item back? I certainly hope so.
    You don't get the gems back. You can say on android it then becomes fancy decoration.