Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery : Christmas Goals 12-11-13

Overall I like the update. Ornament Stools are cute, but a little small especially next to a standard sized table. Guess it's a good thing customers don't have big butts. Christmas Lights wallpaper is okay, but I don't like the brown. The winter holidays (no matter which one you celebrate) are festive and bright, and the darkness of the brown just doesn't work. I like the new floor tiles, and they work well together in a checkerboard pattern. The Noel sign is way small and could/should have been larger. Same for the Icicle Lights, they're kinda of blah in design and size. I've seen some great art work with other decor in this game and others I play, so I know the art team could have done better. If they had been done like the Paper Snow Flakes in Fashion Story, they would have been awesome. So a friendly piece of advice to the art team - put some thought into what you design, and think about how it will really look in game. I'm glad I don't play on a phone as I would think those icicles are some sort of graphic glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekyJones View Post
    My awesome nbr has started Yule oven, said it requires 5 each yellow fuse, gear, screw, & wiring
    Thanks for posting! Thanks to my awesome neighbors who gift parts instead of food, I have enough of each to build more ovens than I really need. Woohoo!

Executive Chef
    My awesome nbr has started Yule oven, said it requires 5 each yellow fuse, gear, screw, & wiring
    Is it just a normal fuse?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    It must be cause there's nothing named 'yellow fuse' and the 'fuse' is colored kind of yellow. I was wondering the same thing.

Rhino Keeper
    OK I give up...what is a Farm Supplier???...just noticed the caption next to my name!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks dear! Thanks TL for requiring basic parts! Wish players will realise the importance of gifting parts

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Overall I like the update. Ornament Stools are cute, but a little small especially next to a standard sized table. Guess it's a good thing customers don't have big butts.

This made me laugh as I was just thinking "man, I would break one if these chairs if it were real!" lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    OK I give up...what is a Farm Supplier???...just noticed the caption next to my name!

It's just a name based on how many posts you have on the forum (same as the number of posts at the bottom)

They used names from all the TL games but by doing that the system doesn't really make any sense. I'm not sure how it makes sense that a "Rhino-Keeper" has more posts than a "Host(ess)". guess it's kind of amusing though... at least I laugh when I see I'm a "Fashion Designer".

Yup, sorry, I guess it's to differentiate regular "yellow" fuse from pink fuse

Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    (Oops, forgot to reference question) Yes, regular fuse -- guess it was differentiate regular "yellow" fuse from pink fuse

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast