Executive Chef
    I've finished!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    I've finished!

Congrats It looks beautiful
    Can't wait till I'm finish

Executive Chef
    Need to figure out to make room for this final prize. There's no room already as it is! Unless I want an ugly cramped bakery.

Is pretty, i hope TL put out more christmas things anyway, this is my first christmas in BS so i have nothing, but what can i buy now and till now i'm not very satisfy to be honest!

Host(ess)
    How tall is the final grand prize? I'm wondering to put it together with Santa's grotto

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakli12 View Post
    How tall is the final grand prize? I'm wondering to put it together with Santa's grotto
    I put mine together to take a picture for you

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished serving the Reindeer Cupcakes and it looked like I won a prize but I hit the button too fast to see what it was. I also don't see anything new in my inventory. Can someone please tell me if there was a prize for that stage of the goal or if my eyes deceived me?

Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    last year's Santa Grotto is beautiful. Too bad I didn't have enough time to complete last year's goal. I hope more Christmas items will be release. I don't have enough christmas feel in my bakery.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Cat View Post
    I just finished serving the Reindeer Cupcakes and it looked like I won a prize but I hit the button too fast to see what it was. I also don't see anything new in my inventory. Can someone please tell me if there was a prize for that stage of the goal or if my eyes deceived me?

Thanks!!
    The prize is that the next recipe is unlocked. You should have a new goal to bake the new recipe?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    The prize is that the next recipe is unlocked. You should have a new goal to bake the new recipe?
    Aha, that explains the picture that I glimpsed. I have started the tree brownies. Thanks so much!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast