Thread: "Reach level _ in some game" goals

Rhino Keeper

"Reach level _ in some game" goals

What's the reward for all these annoying goals like "reach level 9 in dragon story" ? I don't want to waste my time unless its like 6 gems lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayCupcake View Post
    What's the reward for all these annoying goals like "reach level 9 in dragon story" ? I don't want to waste my time unless its like 6 gems lol
    I think it's 6 gems to install and 3 gems to reach a certain level like 3 times... lol
    That's like 15 gems for the whole thing, but once you've reached the higher level it's only 6 gems for installing some seasonal one.

(My experience)

Grand Emperor
    3 gems for each goal. They usually have 3 "reach level" goals after the 6 gem download goal (I'm on Android), so you can get 15 gems total. The first 2 are pretty quick, but the last one usually takes me awhile.

Executive Chef
    Yes Natasha is correct
    Hey they add up

Rhino Keeper
    If you play more than one game very often you do the one goal to gem gems in all the games. I am nearly complete on one of these goals and it will give me 12 gems in Bakery Story, 12 gems in total in Home Design story and a massive total of 60 gems in Castle Story. All for getting to a certain level in one game.
    If you don't want to play the game just install it, open it and you get the first gems anyway.

New Resident
    I wish it would like give us an option to continue playing for more gems. I have been playing all the goal games to get gems, and then delete them after there are no new goals for it. However, I have gotten sucked into Jewel Mania, and almost reached the last goal for BS. This is a game I might keep playing.