Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Santa Dragon 12-10-13-REMOVED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetEvil78 View Post
    I'm trying for the Santa Dragon, I don't know why they make it so difficult with getting these dragons. I'm annoyed with getting the same over and over. Its pathetic, the colors don't work..
    it is even more frustrating since its a CHRISTMAS dragon so it should be easier to get so we can ALL enjoy the santa dragon on this holiday season. but of course they dont care...all they want is $$$$ ! i will be surprised if we will get anything FREE ( sales DO NOT count ! it must be free ) from them as a christams gift.

Executive Chef
    Come on, guys... Chill out a bit. The game is STILL a game of percentages. It is gambling - yes - but you are NOT required to spend real money. If it bothers you, DON'T. Try the challenge of breeding a Santa Dragon - the thrill you will get if you get one will be nice. If you fail - well that is just the game/odds/percentages.

If you only get feelings of ill-will and anger, do not play anymore. It is not good for you.

I wish you the best of the luck in your breeding attempts.

Executive Chef
    Ive been a good girl so plzplz, can i get my Santa now? Cmon, guys its a joy n fun and presents season not a frustration session! Cheers up a lil bit and Santa TL will be very generous to u !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Ive been a good girl so plzplz, can i get my Santa now? Cmon, guys its a joy n fun and presents season not a frustration session! Cheers up a lil bit and Santa TL will be very generous to u !
    I always assumed you were a guy. No idea why.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Come on, guys... Chill out a bit. The game is STILL a game of percentages. It is gambling - yes - but you are NOT required to spend real money. If it bothers you, DON'T. Try the challenge of breeding a Santa Dragon - the thrill you will get if you get one will be nice. If you fail - well that is just the game/odds/percentages.

If you only get feelings of ill-will and anger, do not play anymore. It is not good for you.

I wish you the best of the luck in your breeding attempts.
    Well said.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I always assumed you were a guy. No idea why.
    Hihihi, it happ to me too, remember? About u and DA.

Executive Chef
    Well so far not a single decent combo for lil Santa so i guess i have to w8 for one.

Maybe I get one, hopefully. It looks nice and is reasonable in food-costs. ATM I rather try to fill my Royal-Habitat with Jester and Castle, but some sidesteps are always in my breeeding routine. Cool dragon ^^.

Host(ess)
    Tough dragon thus far. I'm trying my Honey Bee and a light but have had 3 fails....... Two Fire Storms and a Virtue.

Executive Chef
    Im sorry , i know im off topic but Snowman is here too!!!Any1 knows if its breedable?

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast