Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Santa Dragon 12-10-13-REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    I am so sick of trying for this dragon! I've tried somewhere around 60 or so times...same combos, diff combos...didn't matter! I've gotten soooo many firestorms, sunrises, a few virtues, mythics, loves...and how many others I can't remember...I lost count a long time ago I've easily spent $40-50 on gold to speed up breeding because there's been no mention as to how long they are going to let us try for them before they remove them again! And yes, I know that 'it's just a game'...yes, it is, but that makes it no less annoying, frustrating and angering than say, a traffic jam. We have no control over that either, so does it make them 'fun'?! Nope...but there is a certain degree of control over the programming of this game, which SHOULD be fun! I want to keep playing this game, not getting so frustrated and angry that I can't get any of the LE dragons, the holiday dragons, or whatever, that I quit the game and delete it!! It should not be THIS hard to get ANY dragon, I don't care if it's a rare or an ultra rare. When people are having to breed 100 or more times in a row to get a specific dragon, that is ridiculous, and unnecessary. Jmho, but I have a right to my feelings of anger and frustration, and the right to voice them, and I (along with thousands of other people) am NOT a happy camper
    Last edited by chic4stylin; 12-27-13 at 12:59 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to resort back that I finally got my Santa!! YAY!! Plus managed to get the holly trying for naga! No LE dragons yet, but still trying! I just hope we've got until at least midnight to get at least one! Fingers crossed for everyone trying for any of them!!

Farm Supplier
    I have gotten every possible dragon outcome, including the relisted dragons, EXCEPT for Santa or Owl. I got six super rares in a row. I honestly don't understand how the breakdown works when I'm getting so many super rares but no sign of the rare which should be easier to get. I've gotten more super rares than commons, how does that make sense?

Fashion Designer
    Huh! I've been trying to get this Santa, gingerbread or any Christmas dragon from the breeding but guess what? I got Diamond. Thank you TL, yes like I need it?! NOPE!! I already have 4 diamonds, now it's such a waste. Please, I just want Santa or any new dragons, I don't want duplicate. Why is it so hard to breed rare that I got ultra rare instead? If I'm lucky, why I never get unicorn? or Helios or prism? Lol.

I would trade this diamond with Santa and Ginger bread, please!

Me too-been trying for Santa since it was launched and guess what- loads of gold used and NO SANTA!!!!��. Why are TL making it so difficult to get a seasonal dragon sooooooo hard, I'm gutted so wanted this one, feel like deleteing the game all together. Come on TL have a bit if festive cheer and let us breed the Santa dragon ����������x

Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Huh! I've been trying to get this Santa, gingerbread or any Christmas dragon from the breeding but guess what? I got Diamond. Thank you TL, yes like I need it?! NOPE!! I already have 4 diamonds, now it's such a waste. Please, I just want Santa or any new dragons, I don't want duplicate. Why is it so hard to breed rare that I got ultra rare instead? If I'm lucky, why I never get unicorn? or Helios or prism? Lol.

I would trade this diamond with Santa and Ginger bread, please!
    Wow, you have bred four pure diamonds?!! I was trying for Santa for ages too, and only just managed to get one with Fuzzy & Firestorm. Onto Gingerbread now. Rare is definitely not what rare used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chavacana View Post
    I have gotten every possible dragon outcome, including the relisted dragons, EXCEPT for Santa or Owl. I got six super rares in a row. I honestly don't understand how the breakdown works when I'm getting so many super rares but no sign of the rare which should be easier to get. I've gotten more super rares than commons, how does that make sense?
    I think there's more at play here then rarity. I noticed that the more times you manage to breed a dragon, the easier it is encounter that dragon. Like s****ing up in breeding (just like in real life ). I noticed the same thing in the now defunct Monster Story. It would explain why I keep getting Scorpions and why some people manage to breed up several Diamonds (I had bred 3 of the equivalent in MS before it died).

Anyway, to stay on topic, yay! I got my first Santa!

New Resident
    Any recent combo to get santa dragon before it goes away?

Executive Chef
    I cant breed this dragon. After more than 50 fails.. I got: 4 (!!!) owls (also rare red white yellow hybrid- one of them should have been a santa ), 3 leopards, countless commons including 6-7 beloved sunrises , but not a single santa in view..

Rhino Keeper
    i have done nothing but try for this dragon since it came out on two accounts...got ONE today. Finally.
    laserlight and air