Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Santa Dragon 12-10-13-REMOVED

Got it with angel/easter on my other isle 14hrs

Fashion Designer
    tried fire and griffin, got a mythic which was good because I didn't have one! then tried love and air.....santa = love, santa flys in his sleigh, logical right? lol....got a 12 hour timer and my one billionth firestorm out of gold now so will have to wait.

I just put Light and Eagle in Breading den and I got a 24 Hrs!! AAAA has to be a sunrise!

Fashion Designer
    oops hit reply too soon....will have to wait to see what I got with light and eagle, 15 hr timer. could be a laserlight which I also don't have so would be ok.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStateGirl View Post
    I just put Light and Eagle in Breading den and I got a 24 Hrs!! AAAA has to be a sunrise!
    lol....I did the same and got a 15 hour timer, probably laserlight. I would sure love to know how long the timer is for Santa!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    It's 14 hours

same as leopard and eagle
    Thank you, dear. I still don't know which combo should use. Virtue an sunrise love me so much so they always come....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    lol....I did the same and got a 15 hour timer, probably laserlight. I would sure love to know how long the timer is for Santa!
    LOL! I posted it on the first page!

14 hours is Santa (same as leopard and eagle) tried angel/Easter and got another virtue, so I'm up to three virtue, then I tried angel/Phoenix and got 44 hours!! O.o it's crusader

So my nests are full with 3 virtue and 1 crusader, yep TL definitely hate me

Rhino Keeper
    I got 3 virtue when trying for Owl, an no Owl at all. just sunrise an virtue in a row.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Thank you, dear. I still don't know which combo should use. Virtue an sunrise love me so much so they always come....
    That's ok, hun!

Yeah virtue/sunrise and now CRUSADER has come to visit, nooooooo! Go away, some nice love fails would be good!

Or the actual dragon, c'mon Santa I've been good, promise!

Do anyone know if they will come out with a Christmas Dragon Story Story??

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast