Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Santa Dragon 12-10-13-REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    if you want to avoid virtue, you should combine a red-white dragon with a yellow one. for example love and air
    Included Laserlight & air also Tusker & Air

Executive Chef
    Fifth try Air & Owl got 12 hours in Den,again Firestorm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Fifth try Air & Owl got 12 hours in Den,again Firestorm
    I tried a Tusker10/Leopard10= 14 hrs.
    Perhaps it is there.
    (Santa cant fight though, one whack by Paladin and Sant went back to the North Pole)

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody gotten Santa with scorpion & light? That's what I've been trying. All 12 & 14hr fails I just want to make sure I'm at least on the right track.

Executive Chef
    I'm caught in a loop - an egg is placed on the nest, loops back and the parents are in the nest again - every 30 seconds or so it resets. Other actions stay "done" but my nest is outta commission I guess. This has been reported on the bugs thread - but I am wondering if it needs email support. There are at least 3 others with this same issue right now.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I tried a Tusker10/Leopard10= 14 hrs.
    Perhaps it is there.
    (Santa cant fight though, one whack by Paladin and Sant went back to the North Pole)
    Congrats! FigmentValley, sure I'd like to try your combo next.Tusker & Leopard.Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I'm caught in a loop - an egg is placed on the nest, loops back and the parents are in the nest again - every 30 seconds or so it resets. Other actions stay "done" but my nest is outta commission I guess. This has been reported on the bugs thread - but I am wondering if it needs email support. There are at least 3 others with this same issue right now.....
    The same thing is happening to me, but I speeded it and it took my gold but my dragons are no longer there

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    The same thing is happening to me, but I speeded it and it took my gold but my dragons are no longer there
    Same here, took my gold but now I can't breed anything! I want my gold back at least I only used it so I could get one more try in before bed, now it would be wasted since I'll be asleep lol

Banned
    Got it with angel and mythic.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    Has anybody gotten Santa with scorpion & light? That's what I've been trying. All 12 & 14hr fails I just want to make sure I'm at least on the right track.
    Got mine with firestorm and light - second try

Good luck