Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Santa Dragon 12-10-13-REMOVED

Farm Supplier
    Merry Christmas to me! Where else can I shout this from the rooftops at 12:30 in the morning? The kids are all in bed. lol

I wasn't even trying for Santa yet. In an effort to stop going crazy trying to get every dragon, I try exactly five times for a dragon, unless it's about to expire and I still don't have it, then move on to another. I was still trying to get the Kite dragon. It was my last attempt before moving on to try for Mask. (I'm still missing a lot of the Pink dragons.) I bred Virtue and Scorpion and got 14 hours. I thought Leopard or Eagle. Imagine my surprise to see a candy cane on my egg!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lori11941 View Post
    Merry Christmas to me! Where else can I shout this from the rooftops at 12:30 in the morning? The kids are all in bed. lol

I wasn't even trying for Santa yet. In an effort to stop going crazy trying to get every dragon, I try exactly five times for a dragon, unless it's about to expire and I still don't have it, then move on to another. I was still trying to get the Kite dragon. It was my last attempt before moving on to try for Mask. (I'm still missing a lot of the Pink dragons.) I bred Virtue and Scorpion and got 14 hours. I thought Leopard or Eagle. Imagine my surprise to see a candy cane on my egg!

YAY! Well done, and congratulations! I'm very happy you've got it, and without even trying! Lol, I bet your jaw dropped

I know mine did especially since my Internet dropped out for 24 hours, I didn't realise how much I needed dragon story til I couldn't get on and play but as soon as it came back I tried tusker/air and got it within a few goes!

Rhino Keeper

Congrats.
    I also like your concept of trying a fixed a amount of times.

How lucky lori! I'm proud of you! Even my brother got it first try using Leopard Lv7 and Laserlight Lv4! Also thought it was Eagle or Leopard but it was Santa xD
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	11706

Major happy dance here. Got Santa with Firestorm x Light

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Henry!!! good to see you here! Yes I missed you lol
    Are you playing again then?? Hope so! Hope it's a Gold fail for you
    I just play if there's something special, I mean I just breed and hatch if there's something special
    the game is so boring here, on android, and so many lags, I can't hold it anymore, hope I get a new better device

Executive Chef
    This dragon is determined to not to visit my island. I have now got a virtue fail. Ho Hum. as opposed to Ho Ho Ho

Executive Chef
    I think TL make Santa pretty difficult to get, so far three tries all failed, air & Laserlight got Honeybee, Tusker & Air got Firestorm & Tusker & Air got either Griffin or Honeybee,.come on TL ,celebration time don't makes so hard,.please,thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I think TL make Santa pretty difficult to get, so far three tries all failed, air & Laserlight got Honeybee, Tusker & Air got Firestorm & Tusker & Air got either Griffin or Honeybee,.come on TL ,celebration time don't makes so hard,.please,thank you.
    i may be wrong but i think that the ones who got the owl, could get this one as well ! i had a hard time getting the owl ( tried for it for over 2 weeks and i spent a lot of gold hoping i will get it ) and i still dont have one. yesterday, before i deleted the app i spent all my gold trying to get santa but of course i failed ! i got lots of super rares ( 4 leopards and 3 scorpions ) and even more rares ( like laserlight or griffin and even mythic ) but not a single owl or santa ! i think i wont get this one even if i try over and over again... i started to think that some dragons are not breed-able for all of us. i see a lot of people trying for gemstone and still dont have one ( i got 7 so far ); i see others trying for rainbow ( i got 3 of them in my first month of playing DS and 5 of them last week when i was trying for hanukkah ); i even see people trying so hard for the mythic and they fail every attempt of getting it. again, i may be wrong ! but this is my opinion !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i may be wrong but i think that the ones who got the owl, could get this one as well ! i had a hard time getting the owl ( tried for it for over 2 weeks and i spent a lot of gold hoping i will get it ) and i still dont have one. yesterday, before i deleted the app i spent all my gold trying to get santa but of course i failed ! i got lots of super rares ( 4 leopards and 3 scorpions ) and even more rares ( like laserlight or griffin and even mythic ) but not a single owl or santa ! i think i wont get this one even if i try over and over again... i started to think that some dragons are not breed-able for all of us. i see a lot of people trying for gemstone and still dont have one ( i got 7 so far ); i see others trying for rainbow ( i got 3 of them in my first month of playing DS and 5 of them last week when i was trying for hanukkah ); i even see people trying so hard for the mythic and they fail every attempt of getting it. again, i may be wrong ! but this is my opinion !
    I got Owl on my first try from Scorpion & Light I think, than another Owl from other combo don't remember.I deeply understand your frustration regarding Owl and Santa,.I'm Level 150 and still looking to breed a Diamond,and might be you're right that Not every dragon for every Island to get it by breeding,.but still we can try tho and someday we might both have ours dragons.Good Luck.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast