Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Santa Dragon 12-10-13-REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Breed love with air and again got 12 hrs but I is mhytic I am 100% sure

Angel/kite= Santa

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    lol....I did the same and got a 15 hour timer, probably laserlight. I would sure love to know how long the timer is for Santa!
    Yep it is a laserlight. At least it is a rare that I do not have. I sure hope someone here gets Santa soon!

Fashion Designer
    Ohhhhh Griffin and love....14 hour timer!! we will see in the morning

New Resident
    I totally agree. I'm so tired of all the fails when trying for a specific dragon. I'm on the verge of just deleting the game and saving the rest of my hair from going grey, lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ravens_wing View Post
    I totally agree. I'm so tired of all the fails when trying for a specific dragon. I'm on the verge of just deleting the game and saving the rest of my hair from going grey, lol
    I totally agree with you, LOL

Fashion Designer
    i think i will quit this game ! i tried so hard for this one and i did not get it ! not even an owl ! i got 4 sunrise, 6 firestorm, 1 love and now 1 eagle. i also tried for snowman and i got 10 life, 4 dino, 3 wild and even 3 landworms ! this i getting really annoying ! i even used boosted breeding and i got...A FIRESTORM ! thanks a lot TL ! Merry Christmas to you all ! i am sick and tired of getting the same dragons !

Fashion Designer
    i used another 250 gold and i got 3 more sunrise, 4 more firestorms, 1 scorpion and 1 leopard ! no sign of santa or owl ! this is it ! i am deleting this app ! i used 500 gold FOR NOTHING ! thank you TL for making me quit this frustrating game ! finally you gave me something awesome ! so, no more purchased gold from me !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    First try = sunrise! Couldn't just make this red and green huh? You know... Christmas colors
    Darn right! First try, gold dragon x black swan - sunrise.

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't understand why they must make this so hard to get when it's for Xmas, an just Rare dragon. with me, many times, get Super Rare is even easier than Rare, get at first try. Try for years to get just a Rare dragon, like Owl, an this. are they hidden diamond type? lol... I hope they should stop to set Rare or Super Rare, or Ultra Rare... it's not necessary at all an unmeaning.
    omg... I think I'll give up for this one, an continue with Gadget :-)

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast