Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why am I being attacked so often all of a sudden?

Farm Supplier

Why am I being attacked so often all of a sudden?

I've been attacked 17 times in the past 24 hours so far. Before that only a couple of times two days before. I just hit level 43. Has something changed within the last day that I don't know about?

Farm Supplier
    Make that 18 times.

Defenses have been improved, so you may be successfully defending more often. You may also be ranking up where there are more active players.

Farm Supplier
    I'm winning more than half of the battles, but I'm still losing a ton of gold and stones in the process. I've never been attacked so often since I started playing this game. I also think that you need to make the payouts from raids significantly less. Especially, when the attacking player loses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by azrael0626 View Post
    I'm winning more than half of the battles, but I'm still losing a ton of gold and stones in the process. I've never been attacked so often since I started playing this game. I also think that you need to make the payouts from raids significantly less. Especially, when the attacking player loses.
    You can put your RH outside your walls if you aren't aiming for crowns, so that you can get more shields to make your resources safe.

Azrael, you are playing too high and keep too much in your vaults. A lot of high level players have dropped since the last update. Your ally should help you define a better strategy going forward.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by syllrag View Post
    You can put your RH outside your walls if you aren't aiming for crowns, so that you can get more shields to make your resources safe.
    How do I get more shields besides buying them?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh987 View Post
    Azrael, you are playing too high and keep too much in your vaults. A lot of high level players have dropped since the last update. Your ally should help you define a better strategy going forward.
    I was trying to stay low by not attacking, but when you upgrade it raises your experience and level. I'm at the point now where I can't bank enough gold to upgrade anything because I'm always being attacked.

Rhino Keeper
    I believe people were sujesting that you lose defencivly so as to get free shields i.e. protecting your vaults but leaving your royal hall outside

I was trying to stay low by not attacking, but when you upgrade it raises your experience and level. I'm at the point now where I can't bank enough gold to upgrade anything because I'm always being attacked.
    If you really can't keep up, purposely lose five or six battles to lower your crown count so that you play lower-level players who do not win as often.

Rhino Keeper
    Same as what kittensabc has said,

Yes, you can put your RH in the open (unguarded) to lose voluntarily and get the shield on the first hit. Guard your vaults with triple/quad walls and towers, and put everything else unguarded.

Match making system in this game isn't based on your level, it is based on your crowns. You can hunt for resources, attacking and targeting the vaults but end the fight before hitting the 50% mark. Or after winning a fight, you can look for opponents with -40 crowns for losing, and just end the fight after sending in one warrior, losing purposely to keep your crown level low.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast