Thread: Purchased gems , but never recvd

Farm Supplier

Purchased gems , but never recvd

After the first purchase, I thought it didnt go thru, I tried again, it already said I purchased them, but it wasnt downloaded. checked my credit card, it did deduct, the 13.99 I spent. I forced closed, they still didnt appear. This wasnt the gem monster, you never gave them to me so I could'nt loose them. Anyone else be aware, before purchasing

Please send us a ticket to support@teamlava.com if you do not receive your Gems even after a few days after purchasing them. They may sometimes take a few days to process and for the purchase to be credited to your account.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I also bought gems and couldn't get them. Guess I'll wait for them to show up. Unless there's nothing special I should do to get them?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-09-13 at 06:55 PM. Reason: typo

Farm Supplier
    I sent a email to support,along w/receipt information from itunes, seems in the reply they are swamped, hope i recv my gems in time to complete the timed quest. For anyone purchasing gems, please keep this in mind, it may take a couple of days to receive them.
    Inever had this problem in the past. But if is the new norm, keep in mind you may recv the gems to late to complete the request

Support will get to your ticket shortly.

Farm Supplier
    It's been 3 days still no new gems, I checked other closed threads where other players were told can take up to 3 days. ( that was before timed requests) Now with timed requests this is not right! Someone who has used gems for quests but has a few left, those gem traps ate them . So you buy more, 3 days later after confirmation from iTunes for your order and your cc had been charged, I haven't recvd them. I keep getting messages from support that they are swamped with tickets. Gee I wonder why!!!

Farm Supplier
    I recvd my gems! I'm happy

Glad to hear you received your Gems! For anyone else experiencing this issue, sometimes purchases may take a few days to process. If you do not receive your Gems after a few days, please write into support@teamlava.com