Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Block User

Host(ess)

Block User

I love playing this game but for some reason players on BS are a lot more intense. I'm sure we all have gift preferences but to throw tantrums when you don't get what you want, especially when you don't send what others prefer, is too much drama. Example: If you request gear, I'll send it and gift it. If I request paint, you send it then gift me bat air freshener. How can you possibly get upset when I gift you hot chocolate the next day when you send yet another item I don't need? This is a game. There is a decline button for unwanted gifts. There should be a block user button as well. After removing a neighbor, he or she still has access to your wall. Some people are taking BS way too seriously (pun intended so lighten up). I haven't noticed this behavior in the other games or is it just me?

Rhino Keeper
    I love your comment, because I notice this behavior and had problems with neighbors that deleted me for the same reason. this is a game and fun one, but still a game. People should lighten up.

this was asked like a couple years ago.. people still waiting for TL to look at the suggestion thread.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochamomx2 View Post
    I love playing this game but for some reason players on BS are a lot more intense. I'm sure we all have gift preferences but to throw tantrums when you don't get what you want, especially when you don't send what others prefer, is too much drama. Example: If you request gear, I'll send it and gift it. If I request paint, you send it then gift me bat air freshener. How can you possibly get upset when I gift you hot chocolate the next day when you send yet another item I don't need? This is a game. There is a decline button for unwanted gifts. There should be a block user button as well. After removing a neighbor, he or she still has access to your wall. Some people are taking BS way too seriously (pun intended so lighten up). I haven't noticed this behavior in the other games or is it just me?
    I've had my fair share with neighbors who get really bothered over gifts and I've also had my fair share in random people trying to pick fights over absolutely nothing. I go on the game for entertainment, not for arguments or people spamming my walls with childish behavior. I would loooove a block button!

I agree it's just a game. I did however had a neighbor that kept sending me brownies when i have said Cappuccinos or hot chocolate only when i don't need Goal requests. 99% of them followed through what i had requested. I did end up deleting a neighbor that continuously sent me brownies even after explaining nicely that brownies are not profitable foods etc. So i just quietly deleted that neighbor. I just recently deleted a neigh that demanded me to tip chaired tables only. Who has time for that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochamomx2 View Post
    Example: If you request gear, I'll send it and gift it. If I request paint, you send it then gift me bat air freshener.
    Lol....don't you just love that!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkrosebud View Post
    Who has time for that?
    Ain't nobody got time for that....

Rhino Keeper
    A long time ago when I first started bakery I had a neighbor that threw tantrums on my wall when I didn't gift her capp.. I said seriously, I have close to 200 neighbors (not anymore, learned the hard way!) how am I supposed to remember just your bakery name? She told me she has a hand written list with everyone's preference. Seriously! Who has time for THAT? That's what our walls are for lol

Executive Chef
    I'm such a lazy neighbour I must admit. I have asked people to stop tiling me simply because I just don't have the energy or time to tip people back. But some nice neighbours keep tipping - I accept but don't tip back. I only gift if someone has gone out of their way to ask for something specific but thankfully I haven't had any psycho neighbours who get upset! I have 530 odd neighbours - I don't have the time to tip or gift them all. I do however, accept all gifts I receive and am grateful people still send me gifts despite me not gifting back. This random parts people don't want come in handy when it comes time to constructing appliances. I am usually able to construct 5 new appliances every time a new one comes out because of all my spare parts people have gifted over time. Also the food gifts are handy when my counters run out of food and I'm waiting for something else to cook.

Rhino Keeper
    I have read plenty of walls with users having gift tantrums (some worded more politely than others). I have been scolded for sending basic parts and nbrs wanting food. I just delete, not worth the headache.

What I do NOT like reading are vulgar and crude fights that go on all the time in Fashion Story. I downloaded the game for gems last year and was attempting to complete one of my first goals to visit the community. I posted on the first wall my user ID and a friendly message. I scrolled down to read the rest and there was a huge fight. I posted again "Nevermind! If this is how the game is played, I am uninstalling now!" and did. This year I decided to try again for gems on a different ID, and this time I saw explicit sexual content on several walls. I did continue to play for gems, but I will not go to the community tab anymore. The things that go on in that game are despicable and embarrassing!!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast