Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 12-11-13 Sleigh Crate Chest

Host(ess)
    I got new part among gifts in restaurant story .This hat exists in bakery it is part of previous santa oven ...but never in restaurant..is anybody know anything ..i was waiting patiently till today. Where are that Christmas goals?

I too got a new gift "SANTA HAT" from some of my neighbors today.What is it used for?

I have never played any TL game and not had goals by now. This is the time of the year I was looking forward to the most. I'm thinking of deleting. By the time they come, all of us will be too busy with the holidays to care.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandybasin View Post
    I too got a new gift "SANTA HAT" from some of my neighbors today.What is it used for?
    Maybe you got it from me ) i send to all neigbors ..hoping that will be the part of some next santa oven...but maybe Christass will skip our virtual place this your ..only hints , 2 recepies , one wallpapers ..and few snowy tables..that is not celebration. That is surrvivig holiday

Quote Originally Posted by sandybasin View Post
    That, red ribbon & snow ball were from last years Christmas goals. Hopefully, new goals will included some of them since I have some left over from last year. Also, I have a nbr doing the same thing, gifting those but that's ok by me, I'll just hang on to them until they become useful.

Host(ess)
    Apologize for my spelling mistakes , tipping in dark ..i hope goals will come today

Host(ess)
    I will unninstall all games if there are no Christmas goals ..not interesting at all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ostrao View Post
    I will unninstall all games if there are no Christmas goals ..not interesting at all
    I'm sure there will be goals.

Executive Chef
    Can't wait for goals but still have the same 1 acct on 2 devices
    This transfer thing is taking forever

It is, to me, kind of ridiculous to have Holiday goals that don't start until the Holiday. People like to prepare in advance, not after. Maybe I am just in a mood because I am sick with pneumonia and can't do anything irl. Also wondering, why do they decorate Stormie's after the fact. Lame to have Halloween decorations put up after it is over. Now is when you should be highlighting what is new and current and teasing with what is to come.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast